Rex Ryan - The mouth that roared

Freddie's Dead

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta give it up to Rex Ryan. The master motivator was brilliant, getting the team ready to play on Sunday. Unfortunately, the team he got ready was the New England Cheatriots. Next time Rex, how about praying at St. Fu and SHUT THE !@#$ UP?

This is such a Sully take.

I love the fact that we have a coach who has passion. He also apparently a good enough motivator that the team never gave up even after the emotion of seeing Aaron Williams hurt the way he was.

Gotta give it up to Rex Ryan. The master motivator was brilliant, getting the team ready to play on Sunday. Unfortunately, the team he got ready was the New England Cheatriots. Next time Rex, how about praying at St. Fu and SHUT THE !@#$ UP?

Rex is nothing but a fired coach with a big mouth.He is a circus clown with a foot fetish to boot and I cant believe the Bills fell for his rambling crap.I was against this hire from the start.

I wouldn't be so worried if I thought Rex could actually learn something about keeping his mouth shut after what should be such a humbing experience. But based upon what I've seen of him, this is his modus operandi. Maybe he'll chill for awhile but once we get a few more W's he'll be right back at it. Frankly it's embarrassing. I hope we win regardless, but I'm never going to be ok with it. Loud mouths who go on and on about how they're going to do this and going to bring that get no credence in my book. Just do it - don't jabber on and on about it!

You know I disagree with you a lot but I got to give props where they're due and say it: When you're right, YOU'RE RIGHT!

4 Coaches, same result. Each of the past 4 Bills Coaches all promised to beat up on the Patriots and each time they punched us in the mouth. Last week the defense swarmed Andrew Luck, but this week; where were they? Very little pressure, wide open receivers...

It's getting to the point where even I wish the Bills would go away. Until you can beat up the Patriots, just shut the F up!

I agree, I like the politically correct version of the Bills that lost by 30 instead of 8 :wallbash: . Rex did not coach a good game. He didn't put his players in the best position to be successful. But if you have a problem with Rex's approach as far as how it played out in this game you might as well just throw in the towel on him. He was still acting like this when the Jets were awful. This is who he is. If you/we/the Bills didn't know that thru their bones when they hired him they didn't do enough research.

I agree, I like the politically correct version of the Bills that lost by 30 instead of 8 :wallbash: . Rex did not coach a good game. He didn't put his players in the best position to be successful. But if you have a problem with Rex's approach as far as how it played out in this game you might as well just throw in the towel on him. He was still acting like this when the Jets were awful. This is who he is. If you/we/the Bills didn't know that thru their bones when they hired him they didn't do enough research.

To me he needs to show he's learning. This week he reverted to form.