Rex Ryan - The mouth that roared

Freddie's Dead

Of the penalties that were called, which ones were both legitimate and stupid?

I have no idea how you misconstrued my comment so bad.. We committed the penalties which were all stupid. But the penalties I was referencing are of the 15 yard/lost composure variety. Just watch the game if you haven't already

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea how you misconstrued my comment so bad.. We committed the penalties which were all stupid. But the penalties I was referencing are of the 15 yard/lost composure variety. Just watch the game if you haven't already

18 penalties when you include the 4 that were declined. Some were probably bad calls but you don't get to 18 without a pretty undisciplined game.

I think it's funny how some just wanted Rex to be "hush hush" before the game with the Patriots. Why? We know from experience that it is not in his nature to be quiet. We know he's a guy with some fire in his belly. Personally, I embrace it. Win or lose, at least he's capturing the attention of the players and bringing the team together. That's more that we can say for the zero personality Doug Marrone.