Bills troll game = 100

YoloinOhio

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see.....open glass of beer....spray pump. Nahhhhh, nothing could go wrong.

you know Bills fans would never waste beer like that

link?

@lojo7122: @JeremyWGR getting a little pay back http://t.co/cXyUXCVQ4F
apparently it was a Buffalo News employee who is a Pats* fan that did it

@TheBurkeReport: Matt Chandler, apparent Buffalo News Employee. Oh Matt. The Internet is forever. @WriterInBuffalo #BillsMafia http://t.co/xhRhLoq7cT

I think it's rather cheesy and classless for the team store to be selling these, but to each his own.

I don't think it is unusual for them to sell pumps. It is normal for sporting goods stores to sell pumps and even needles as an accessory to the footballs they sell. It's all about adding another sales avenue. I think it is just the irony that draws attention from the media, etc.

I love the trolling and trash talking as much as anyone, but if the team doesn't back it up on the field this is all going to look really silly.

In fairness, that's what happens any time there is trash talking.

15 years of misery. Let's enjoy a few days (and hopefully many more) of fun.

I agree . . . I mean its not like teams are openly and flagrantly cheating all the while demanding respect.

My understanding is that the air pumps are being sold in the team store...at the stadium. If that is the case, I think it's kind of a "weenie" move by the organization. Just my opinion.

I have no problem with the trolling and taunting at all. Not my cup of tea per se, but it doesn't bother me.

I am so ready for this !@#$ing game. I plan on drinking a little tonite to get my liver and body ready.

Good strategy. You don't want your body going into shock. 10 or 12 tonight, take it very easy tomorrow (maybe none at all or just 4-5) then start drinking at 6:30am Subday. That's what I did last week when I was up for the game (see: that's what I should have done but I got wasted all three days and was hungover until about 2 hours ago.)