Bills troll game = 100

YoloinOhio

I love the trolling and trash talking as much as anyone, but if the team doesn't back it up on the field this is all going to look really silly.

they haven't trash talked. They have said they are a great team and they don't like them. The trolling is on behalf of the entire world and they more than deserve it.

We were destined for that as soon as the game was over last Sunday and the fans chanted 'We want Brady*"

yeah the fans did that. But the team has done nothing but say how great they are. They are going to say they expect to win too and give it everything they have - what else are they going to say? That they don't think the have a chance but they are sure going to try? That's not even true, they know they have a chance. Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I lived in Boston area, I would go to any sign related to the Patriots and put *'s on them.

The exit for the Patriots stadium, asterisk sign.

The sign for the the Patriots entrance, asterisk sign.

Anything that mentions the Patriots or association to them, I'd asterisk it and post it to Twitter.

no offense, but you are quite easily offended. It's good humor. And sends a message to the NFL that Brady's cheating is not forgotten.

Oh yeah? Give me some examples of me getting easily offended. Don't worry...I'll wait.

I even stated in my previous post IN THIS THREAD that the whole thing didn't offend or bother me.

If you don't want to read people's opinions, get off public message boards/forums.

I think it's rather cheesy and classless for the team store to be selling these, but to each his own.

Isn't this just something the store sells all the time? Do they sell any items that need inflating (balls, balloons, etc)? Seems like a legit item the store would always sell. Maybe they just optimized the product placement in the store this week.

This is funny and all but I don't know how I feel about the bills giving New England big bulletin board material

they don't actually have a bulletin board in NFL locker rooms. And anything like this that they see, they brought on themselves and will deal with it every where they go except Gillette. Edited by YoloinOhio

This is funny and all but I don't know how I feel about the bills giving New England big bulletin board material

they don't actually have a bulletin board

Beat me to it. BB doesn't seem like the bulletin board type.

Isn't this just something the store sells all the time? Do they sell any items that need inflating (balls, balloons, etc)? Seems like a legit item the store would always sell. Maybe they just optimized the product placement in the store this week.

I don't think at the stadium store, but if they normally do...I like my crow medium rare. In any event they definitely "optimized the product placement" as the tweet boasts "front and center in the Bills Store this week"

I don't think at the stadium store, but if they normally do...I like my crow medium rare. In any event they definitely "optimized the product placement" as the tweet boasts "front and center in the Bills Store this week"

I'm getting the idea this is an item normally sold in the store. I also think they don't typically stock this many, or place them front and center.

they don't actually have a bulletin board in NFL locker rooms. And anything like this that they see, they brought on themselves and will deal with it every where they go except Gillette.

"bulletin board" was a figure of speech, and I understand they brought it upon themselves and I definitely see the comedy of it, but I for one don't think it's a good idea to poke the bear especially when we have got our arses handed to us the last 12 years by the patriots. Just my opinion

"bulletin board" was a figure of speech, and I understand they brought it upon themselves and I definitely see the comedy of it, but I for one don't think it's a good idea to poke the bear especially when we have got our arses handed to us the last 12 years by the patriots. Just my opinion

sure - if a coach or team member started talking about deflate gate that's one thing. None of them have, they won't even answer questions about it. The closest was Eric Wood a few weeks ago who just said "whatever the league decides, blah blah". This was a retail employee who moved air pumps from the back up front for the weekend as a joke. I don't see that as "poking the bear" but if the Pats* do, they have thin skin. It has nothing to do with the Bills record against them and everything to do with their team's cheating. They will see much worse everywhere they go, and I don't believe any team in the league beats them regularly or has a winning record against them over the last 15. Edited by YoloinOhio

I think it's rather cheesy and classless for the team store to be selling these, but to each his own.

I think it's rather stupid. Like the time I wanted to plant cherry tomatoes in the park down the street until my friend set me right, laughing: "teenage boys. red fruit that goes SPLAT! when you sling it. What can go wrong?"

Bring Back Fergy nailed it: "Let's see.....open glass of beer....spray pump. Nahhhhh, nothing could go wrong."

sure - if a coach or team member started talking about deflate gate that's one thing. None of them have, they won't even answer questions about it. The closest was Eric Wood a few weeks ago who just said "whatever the league decides, blah blah". This was a retail employee who moved air pumps from the back up front for the weekend as a joke. I don't see that as "poking the bear" but if the Pats* do, they have thin skin. It has nothing to do with the Bills record against them and everything to do with their team's cheating. They will see much worse everywhere they go, and I don't believe any team in the league beats them regularly or has a winning record against them over the last 15.

You make good points, can't argue with much of that but my main point is I wish the bills didn't provide New England with any more motivation than there already is, whether it is a player or an employee part of the bills organization

You make good points, can't argue with much of that but my main point is I wish the bills didn't provide New England with any more motivation than there already is, whether it is a player or an employee part of the bills organization

agreed. None of it will matter at 1pm Sunday when the teams line up across from each other. It's just fun and games throughout the week. GO Bills!