Sabres and NHL 2015-16

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What he is trying to say makes sense...If you're going to take a penalty, get you money's worth. But the way he said it may get him fired....

If saying stuff could get him fired, he would have been gone ages ago. He's made a living out of getting away with stupid things, both as a GM and now in the media.

What he is trying to say makes sense...If you're going to take a penalty, get you money's worth. But the way he said it may get him fired....

Oh, for sure, but he probably should have used the words you just did. He could have got his point across without being an idiot.

Free agents at the worlds: One GM had a good line about Vadim Shipachyov, who leads all scorers with 13 points in seven games after the preliminary round. Asked if he was having any luck signing him, the exec replied, “I’m trying like everyone else.” So it’s pretty intense.

Czech defender Michal Kempny has some outstanding possession numbers. Buffalo, Chicago and Vancouver are among his most serious pursuers. Former Florida Panther Evgenii Dadonov, who played 55 NHL games from 2009-10 to 2011-12, could be making a North American return as well.

www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/30-thoughts-panthers-chart-bold-new-direction/

He absolutely is a pinhead. But he was smart enough to listen to the intern shouting into his ear piece and walk the quote back some immediately.

Yeah, but you missed what happened after they went off the air. Let's just say the intern was regretting his choice of shoes that day.

I honestly can't tell when Milbury is being stupid. How do you guys do it? What behavior of his separates itself enough for you to say, "Yep, that's Milbury being stupid?"

GO SABRES!!!

I honestly can't tell when Milbury is being stupid. How do you guys do it? What behavior of his separates itself enough for you to say, "Yep, that's Milbury being stupid?"

Look for his lips to move.