Sabres and NHL 2015-16

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was notified that I won the Draft ticket lottery. I'll have a pair of seats for both days.

Anyone know how many people requested tickets?

My friend got 4 tickets with his seasons and is giving me one of them...

I was notified that I won the Draft ticket lottery. I'll have a pair of seats for both days.

Anyone know how many people requested tickets?

For the first day don't you have to pay? How much?

$30 for lower bowl, $20 for upper. I don't know where I'm sitting. I did request lowers.

It should be a fun day. What will make it even more entertaining is if a number of deals are made and are announced at the draft. I know that our GM is itching to make a deal/deals.

$30 for lower bowl, $20 for upper. I don't know where I'm sitting. I did request lowers.

I was wondering if you requested lowers. Because I did - and lost. My sister lost, too. My friend won two tickets.

Pens v. Sharks -- who ya got?

I'll be pulling for the Sharks 100% of the way...

I'm not really invested in either team. But I would love to see Joe Thorton win a cup. He has been a long time premier player and a good team player. He has been unfairly criticized because the team he has played for has fallen short. He is a great player and a class guy who is well respected by the players in the league. I would love to see him hoist the cup.

hate em both...but Dante who posts here occasionaly is a HUGE Sharks fan, so hope they win for him

All in for the Sharks, myself.

I was wondering if you requested lowers. Because I did - and lost. My sister lost, too. My friend won two tickets.

I requested two lowers. All I got was this...

"Tickets will be mailed to you by June 15th, seat locations will not be available until tickets are delivered."

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I requested two lowers. All I got was this...

"Tickets will be mailed to you by June 15th, seat locations will not be available until tickets are delivered."

That's what my friend got, too. I think they charged his card 30 buck each so that's why he thinks he has lowers even though he doesn't remember requesting them.

5-28: TSN'S CRAIG BUTTON WITH THE INTERNS ON WGR (18:13)

Button: People are going to see some really compelling, fast and talented hockey in this finals.

Button: Laine and Matthews are elite talents & special players, but there's no doubt Matthews is going to be the first pick

Button: Tim Murray is gonna do what he thinks is best, at 8 he'll evaluate what the best options for the Sabres are at that time

Button: I imagine there might be some players Murray might want to trade up for and I expect him to be in that conversation

Button: I could definitely see Murray trading back or even trading for a 20 year old and not an 18 year old.

Button: If I was Buffalo, I have to think about which defenseman is going to be the best fit with Ristolainen