McNally and Jastremski reinstated

YoloinOhio

@AdamSchefter: And NFL now has announced John Jastremski and Jim McNally have been reinstated.

The only thing that will be deflating on Sunday is Tom's passer rating! !@#$ing balloons!

Oh

@RapSheet: Jastremski is prohibited from handling footballs & McNally is barred from being a locker room attendant for officials or handling equipment

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@AdamSchefter: And NFL now has announced John Jastremski and Jim McNally have been reinstated.

The only thing that will be deflating on Sunday is Tom's passer rating! !@#$ing balloons!

Oh

@RapSheet: Jastremski is prohibited from handling footballs & McNally is barred from being a locker room attendant for officials or handling equipment

So what exactly are they supposed to do? Train the next generation of Brady's minions?

So the entire "scandal" ended up amounting to nothing. Pats just keep doing whatever they want with no consequences.

Do be fair, they did pay a large fine and lose a first round draft pick.

Brady did not get suspended or fined. I am shocked McNally was allowed to be hired again.

In other news, Robert Kraft lobbying that Pete Rose be inducted to the baseball hall of fame. "He was merely investing for the future of his family. Not gambling." - Kraft

And Tom Brady thinks Donald Trump should be President. “That would be great. There’d be a putting green on the White House lawn, I’m sure of that.

Do be fair, they did pay a large fine and lose a first round draft pick.

Brady did not get suspended or fined. I am shocked McNally was allowed to be hired again.

And the Second Circuit Court of Appeals could always reverse Judge Berman and reinstate Brady's suspension.

During this entire mess...no one tried to get these two MENSA candidates to testify. How the f### do you conduct an investigation without getting the two main culprits to testifyy?? Patriots skate again and the NFL sweeps yet another Patriot controversy under the rug.