McNally and Jastremski reinstated

YoloinOhio

During this entire mess...no one tried to get these two MENSA candidates to testify. How the f### do you conduct an investigation without getting the two main culprits to testifyy?? Patriots skate again and the NFL sweeps yet another Patriot controversy under the rug.

As I mentioned upthread, if I'm Goodell, I force these 2 employees to testify now.

Beyond that, though, the guy stole footballs from a game official and he isn't banned from stadiums for life? This is like the guy with the laser pointer in Detroit. He should be arrested for saying the word football.

kj

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

During this entire mess...no one tried to get these two MENSA candidates to testify. How the f### do you conduct an investigation without getting the two main culprits to testifyy?? Patriots skate again and the NFL sweeps yet another Patriot controversy under the rug.

Give the Patriots'**** lawyers credit. As soon as wells said he wanted to interview them again, they were fired. At that point the league could not compel them to testify further.

Why teams fire employees for something they didn't do is a mystery.

GO BILLS!!!

NY Law School Professor Robert Blecker Professor Blecker, a former Special Prosecutor and expert on Crime & Punishment, had recently given a lecture at the International Assoc. for the Philosophy of Sport (IAPS) Conference entitled "DeflateGate: Cheating with the Rules.”Bluntly asked at the beginning if he was a Patriots fan, he answered: “No, I don’t like them, and I won’t be rooting for them to succeed this year, as I didn’t root for them to succeed last year.”

Blecker expanded later: “When I first read the Wells Report, I thought they cheated, and truthfully I sort of hoped they did, because I don’t like the Patriots, I still don’t.”

The league put its tail between its legs. How do the other 31 owners put up with this crap?

Well, only if you consider $1 million, a 2016 1st round draft pick, and a 2017 4th round pick "nothing"...

Do be fair, they did pay a large fine and lose a first round draft pick.

Brady did not get suspended or fined. I am shocked McNally was allowed to be hired again.

I suppose I did forget about the fine and loss of draft picks. But still..

It astounds me how so many are taking the judge's overturning of Brady*'s suspension to be an exoneration of Brady* and the Pats***.

We're talking about a fundamental misunderstanding of what occurred in the legal system. The process was ruled to be unfair. The facts behind the ball deflation were not scrutinized or heard before a trier of fact (aside from Goodell).

The reinstatement of NeedleDee and NeedleDum is hilarious.

It will be good to see how their diets are coming along, though.

It is a sting operation. The NFL will have them wired up for the game.

As I mentioned upthread, if I'm Goodell, I force these 2 employees to testify now.

Beyond that, though, the guy stole footballs from a game official and he isn't banned from stadiums for life? This is like the guy with the laser pointer in Detroit. He should be arrested for saying the word football.

kj

might be they testify at the next trial.

It astounds me how so many are taking the judge's overturning of Brady*'s suspension to be an exoneration of Brady* and the Pats***.

We're talking about a fundamental misunderstanding of what occurred in the legal system. The process was ruled to be unfair. The facts behind the ball deflation were not scrutinized or heard before a trier of fact (aside from Goodell).

The reinstatement of NeedleDee and NeedleDum is hilarious.

Correct. The judge did not exoneration Tainted Tom. He over ruled on the 4 game suspension based on the NFL "judgement" system.

@bkravitz: Jim McNally is back with the Patriots, but retired Indy-based official Mark Baltz had suspicions about him years ago.http://t.co/kuwLwN1fC3

He was always trying to get the footballs early

That's embarrassing. The NFL just looks foolish. They have let one franchise systematically and consistently circumvent the rules and even when they do try to punish them, they do it in such an inane manner it gets shot down in court.

That's embarrassing. The NFL just looks foolish. They have let one franchise systematically and consistently circumvent the rules and even when they do try to punish them, they do it in such an inane manner it gets shot down in court.

its important to remember the NFL believes they cheated and have been cheating for years, and that Brady knew. The texts suggest he was involved. The only thing that got his suspension reversed is that he wasn't told he could be suspended for it and the nfl's process didn't meet the expectations of the court. He's guilty as sin, everyone knows it, and the karma is coming. Edited by YoloinOhio

@bkravitz: Jim McNally is back with the Patriots, but retired Indy-based official Mark Baltz had suspicions about him years ago.http://t.co/kuwLwN1fC3

He was always trying to get the footballs early

Funny how Tommy Boy was tossing the football around with someone he didn't know. Must have thought it was his imaginary friend he was playing catch with.

“But McNally, he was running all around like a chicken with his head cut off. Asking for the balls early. What I specifically reported him for several years ago, and I thought this was really unusual, he’d run out on the field with the footballs before the game and the next thing you know, he’s playing pitch-and-catch with (Tom) Brady. Then, next thing, he’s on the sidelines right next to (Bill) Belichick, like he’s a (bleeping) assistant coach or something.