McNally and Jastremski reinstated

YoloinOhio

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25306228/ex-ref-was-once-suspicious-of-pats-jim-mcnally-reported-him-to-nfl

Ex-ref was once 'suspicious' of Pats' Jim McNally, reported him to NFL

Former NFL official Mark Baltz, who served as a head linesman from 1989 to 2013, told WTHR.com this week that he's always been suspicious of McNally, the man who referred to himself as "The Deflator" in a text that showed up in the Wells Report.

"He always asked for the footballs way, way before he was supposed to get them," Baltz said. "If he could get them 10 or 15 minutes before he was supposed to get them, instead of the usual two minutes before the game -- and there were some crews that let him do that -- he would do it. I wouldn't let him take them early, and I think he eventually figured that out because he stopped asking after a while. I probably did 10 to 15 games up there [in Foxboro] and those first few times, he'd always ask. I always thought it was very suspicious. He certainly acted in a suspicious manner."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25306228/ex-ref-was-once-suspicious-of-pats-jim-mcnally-reported-him-to-nfl

Ex-ref was once 'suspicious' of Pats' Jim McNally, reported him to NFL

Former NFL official Mark Baltz, who served as a head linesman from 1989 to 2013, told WTHR.com this week that he's always been suspicious of McNally, the man who referred to himself as "The Deflator" in a text that showed up in the Wells Report.

"He always asked for the footballs way, way before he was supposed to get them," Baltz said. "If he could get them 10 or 15 minutes before he was supposed to get them, instead of the usual two minutes before the game -- and there were some crews that let him do that -- he would do it. I wouldn't let him take them early, and I think he eventually figured that out because he stopped asking after a while. I probably did 10 to 15 games up there [in Foxboro] and those first few times, he'd always ask. I always thought it was very suspicious. He certainly acted in a suspicious manner."

He was only a ring strangely because he was malnourished from that "deflating" weight loss program

Hello!!!

@mikerodak

Bills retail manager Jason Klein told @laurenhallnews4 that air pumps were “in case anybody needs to inflate their football” in parking lot.

This is truly lighthearted fun !

i thinks it's pretty ballsy to hype this up though.w3

But i think i like the poking humor after further considerations. Bills org is consciously doing something like this make me think Rex's attitude is so contagious it cant be stopped.

Lets think a fantastical thought NFL.

McNally and Jas are actually NFL Black Ops. just assimilating till its time to call in the bunker busters.

and until then everyone at Pats dot com is edgy and over protective, self preserving. Roger is going to get into their collective heads.

tis the season.

Edited by 3rdand12