Other team's message boards

frogger

Every time I have to go to this board it takes me about 2 days to navigate and 10 minutes to realize I wasted my time even bothering how to navigate it.

ditto. went there for the first time just now. The threads seem very scattered and the topics are strangely laid out.

2015-Preseason-Game-4-Patriots-Fans-GOAT

I need to print some large copies of that out and use it for a target to sight in my shotgun and muzzleloader for deer season this year.

If I miss Brady's forehead, I still got a reasonable chance at winging one of his idiot fans in the head.

Do those chowderheads even know the acronym spells "goat"? Do they even know how to read? Can they even name a Patriots player from before 2002?

For me message boards are a way to really gauge a fan base interst in a team to a certain extent. For us to search the web for years (well at least me) to find a good fan fourm for the PATS after them winning now 4 rings just shows how fickle they are regarding the PATS. Mark my words once Bellicheat and Brady retire I would not be surprise to see Kraft sell the team or step down as the CEO of the club within5 years of that happening

Edited by Protocal69

The conversation seems a little flat over there...

Hoodie doesn't want the fans to give away any cheating secrets

They seem to do a lot of patting each other on the back....

I think one of them even called US cheaters....lol

The storm clouds are forming patriot fans....the end is nie

guess we should have played them on the 27th

Ok I found some gems immediately. There is a thread about us cutting Bryce Brown which was surprising that anyone knows who he is. No comments though. Just this.

I think that Brown would be an upgrade over Bolden or White. Brown could ALSO be the reason that Harper was released and no one was signed immediately. Pats could be bringing him in for a workout..

Obviously

Then a long thread making fun of Marcel's comments about nobody liking the Pats*

If he was a Patriot he would receive 4 games for being generally hurtful.

I found the above pretty funny and also they found a way to blame his grammar on Nick Saban which is always fun (sorry CBF)

Haha

The same board that butchers the English language seemingly at a record setting pace, and has rallied behind "They hate us cause they ain't us", is mocking Dareus for his comment?

my guess is there are 10 pats fans to every 1 bills fan so i'm not quite sure what he's referring to.

i guess i was pretty close

http://www.statista.com/statistics/240028/facebook-fans-of-national-football-league-teams/

Edited by YoloinOhio