Crowd noise this Sunday? Guinness in the House!

Chandler#81

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So those who were at the game -- other than that first Pats drive, crowd noise seemed not to bother them at all. Am I correct that we didn't sustain it?

True! First quarter was good, after that, our play (or lack thereof) killed any crowd.... This was a piss poor showing today... I couldn't believe how TT just stood in the pocket at times, for a running type quarterback, he looked like a statue...

Most likely stadium design has a lot to do with this. brady had to call a timeout immediately after we scored on the openong drive IIRC. loudest since the super bowl era.

But when you ****' the bed for 3 quarters. And if a comeback is possible seeing thousands leaving in the late third quarter

Kind if kills any sort of record attempt.

Having gone to the last two games, I was definitely disappointed with the in-game production. Do they really need to play Chippewa club music between every single goddamn play? Look at the demographics in the stadium. It's not club goers. It's largely men between 25-55. How about some Seger or some freaking Stones or something? Or better yet, nothing. Do they really think that fans are so impatient that they need music to keep them interested for a few seconds between plays?

Edited by metzelaars_lives

the one in the middle? yup

-1fa3394d10e7b863.JPG

I'll go yes on the middle, and possibly our left (brunette). Hard to tell for sure.

And, NO, I don't mean the dude on the far left, ya pervs. He's more T-Bone's style.

Edited by The Dean