Bills Unveil Ralph Wilson Statue at Stadium

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you stop and really think about it...how freaking lucky are we to have had Pegula save the day? I will never take something like this for granted. This is class all the way.

Thank you Terry and thank you Ralph. Go Bills!

Agreed, but Ralph also deserves some credit:

As it turned out Wilson left his NFL franchise with more than enough protections to keep the team where it belongs for generations to come.

Mr. Kraft, Jones, Snyder and Bon Jersey....stick that in your pipe and smoke it..........FOREVER!

The Ralph just keeps looking better and better.

I was a big advocate for a new downtown venue but after seeing the improvements at the Carolina preseason game I've shifted 180-degrees on that POV....

Really? They put a store in front, some black paint, and a bunch of mysterious boulders all over the place like it's Easter Island or something. Looks like same bowl of concrete it ever was to me. Love the hell out of it still and the memories, but I'm all about a new facility.

Full disclosure, I don't pay the taxes for said project so easy for me to say!

One hand looks like it is ready to shake your hand. The other looks like it wants a handout. Just saying.

Bravo for Ralph. And a very nice touch from the Pegulas.

I LOVE The Ralph and think it is more than just a viable option for the near future.

Really? They put a store in front, some black paint, and a bunch of mysterious boulders all over the place like it's Easter Island or something. Looks like same bowl of concrete it ever was to me. Love the hell out of it still and the memories, but I'm all about a new facility.

Full disclosure, I don't pay the taxes for said project so easy for me to say!

Are you looking at pictures or have you been to the stadium since the renovation?

10,000 hands before the game, three weiners after.

I think it will be all of 66,000 fans entering the standium and the several others who will be tailgating. I hope CBS shows a shot of the statute on the main board right before a 3rd and long for the Colts!!!!

If you stop and really think about it...how freaking lucky are we to have had Pegula save the day? I will never take something like this for granted. This is class all the way.

Thank you Terry and thank you Ralph. Go Bills!

Amen. Great statue.

OMG, I so want to see a picture of that, the statue with a hot dog in it's hand.

Russ should get Sahlen's on the horn...sounds like a great advertising opportunity.

When we win the Super Bowl I hope Ralph's statue gets to ride in the parade.

Not for nothin but this is the first thing I've ever read from you that I can happily say I am 100 % in agreement. WOW! What an incredible sight that would be. Nice thought dude. For a change.

A picture of me with a bunch of other fans and the statue made it onto a yahoo slideshow of fans around the league this week. I'm the one all the way to the right, living in the past.

http://sports.yahoo.com/photos/fans-pose-statue-buffalo-bills-owner-ralph-wilson-photo-151326560.html

Nice, I say next week we revisit this thread and add more pics of us with Mr Wilson....