BILLS Power Rankings, enter them here...

r00tabaga

Top 15 is all I think we deserve... we need to beat more quality teams, both the Dolphins and Colts look pretty disappointing so far this year.

half of the AFC looks pretty disappointing this season.

7 teams above .500 (less KC vs GB) but I figure the 7 to stand.

fugging ESPN standings has the AFCE NE 3-*, NYJ 2-1 then Buff 2-1.

Seriously?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but we have hammered them. Who are the 14 teams that have been better? The league is pretty watered down. So far the teams that are ahead of the Bills: Pats, Cards, Bengals, Packers, and Broncos (don't think that are for real). I'm not buying Atlanta either. Seattle is in there as well. I've got the Bills about 6-8.

Super bowl contenders? No. Playoff caliber? Absolutely. I don't understand why people have been prophesying about their demise. Even if Peyton is regressing, they have a pretty good team around him now.

half of the AFC looks pretty disappointing this season.

7 teams above .500 (less KC vs GB) but I figure the 7 to stand.

fugging ESPN standings has the AFCE NE 3-*, NYJ 2-1 then Buff 2-1.

Seriously?

And? Do you not understand how standings work? :doh:

Yeah, but we have hammered them. Who are the 14 teams that have been better? The league is pretty watered down. So far the teams that are ahead of the Bills: Pats, Cards, Bengals, Packers, and Broncos (don't think that are for real). I'm not buying Atlanta either. Seattle is in there as well. I've got the Bills about 6-8.

I don't put the Broncos or Falcons ahead of the Bills right now. Nowhere near the quality of opponent. Broncos' opposition is 1-7 (probably 1-8 after tonight). Atlanta has trailed in 4th Q of all three games.

Pats*** are tops, followed by Packers, Cards, Bengals, Seahawks, and Bills. No worse than 6th (right now).

NFL.com's conference standings aren't wildcard standings.

Standings in general are not opinion pieces.

When I said the Bills only deserve top 15, I'm not saying they deserve 15th place necessarily, just with how early in the season it is, and the unknowns involved, I see them in the top half of the league, and arguing over a spot here or there is silly.

There, things are cleared up.

These are correct. 1-1 in divisional games (as the Bills are) is technically better than 0-0 in divisional games (as the Jets are). If the Jets win next Sunday, they'll leapfrog the Bills no matter the result against the Giants.

The Bills performance thus far could put them anywhere from 4th to 9th, in my opinion. 6/7 seems like the most reasonable spot, comparative to what other teams have done thus far.

I'd say depending on the source, when there is a tie in a division (Record, not Conference) they might post it alphabetically. Buffalo usually gets the benefit of B coming before J and N! I know, stupid but I'm serious. Right now, Buffalo is in 3rd place since the tie-breaker goes to the Jets. points don't matter unless all other tie-breakers are even.

Wow, the AFCE will get clearer or murkier depending on the outcome between NYETS@ Dolphins,

After the BYE for both teams-

NYETS lineup - Redskins @ Cheatriots, @ Raiders

Dolphins lineup - @ Titans, Texans, @ Cheatriots

These are correct. 1-1 in divisional games (as the Bills are) is technically better than 0-0 in divisional games (as the Jets are). If the Jets win next Sunday, they'll leapfrog the Bills no matter the result against the Giants.

The Bills performance thus far could put them anywhere from 4th to 9th, in my opinion. 6/7 seems like the most reasonable spot, comparative to what other teams have done thus far.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever