Weather for the weekend? Maybe rain

boyst

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no accurate forecast on tuesday for the upcoming sunday in western NY. ever. this isn't san diego.

friday evening you'll get a reasonable one from the local weather peeps.

just focus on sending Antonio Brown and Big Ben lots of positive vibes for Thursday and stop worrying about if a sprinkle blows through Orchard Park on Sunday. Go Pitt !!!!!!

They forgot the most important part of Sunday's forecast:

Cloudy with a chance of pain.

I have never noticed this on my weather app. Never.

there is no accurate forecast on tuesday for the upcoming sunday in western NY. ever. this isn't san diego.

friday evening you'll get a reasonable one from the local weather peeps.

just focus on sending Antonio Brown and Big Ben lots of positive vibes for Thursday and stop worrying about if a sprinkle blows through Orchard Park on Sunday. Go Pitt !!!!!!

Actually this is about the only game I want the pats********************** to win. They rarely lose back to back.

Im not rooting for pats************************ However, I would want them to win 3-0. That would be fine by me. Just this one time.

Excellent! We're playing a team that boasts a top 5 QB and a weak defense. I'll gladly pack my tailgating canopy if it means tipping the odds in our favor.

Unfortunately I think that heavy rain might tamp down on crowd noise. In that aspect, I really hope it's a nice day for a LOT of noise at RWS just like the good old days. Also, I want to see what our highly skilled offensive players can do in good conditions. it would be nice to see the Bills put up 40+ on the Colts. How great would the enthusiasm for this season be if that happens?

I'd rather not be in a constant state of worry that the other team putting up too many points and constantly hope for bad weather, I want to have the confidence that the Bills offense is just as dangerous given great conditions.

this may be a dumb question but are you allowed to bring an umbrella to the game

Definitely NO umbrella. There are usually more than a thousand discarded at the gates. There will be a group or two going around to all the gates during the second quarter collecting those umbrellas, presumably to sell elsewhere.