Bills to wear Throwback unis week 1

YoloinOhio

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm driving all the way from Queens NY with a buddy of mine (he's a Colts fan) at 330am Sunday morning just so I can be situated around 10am or 10:30.

I personally like our blue jerseys better but hey what the hell. I can care less really just as long as we win (or else I may have to leave my Colts buddy in Buffalo so I don't have to drive 6 and a half hours back to Queens hearing his voice).

I thought the NFL cracked down on the helmets. I thought that the teams need to use their regular helmets and only the uniform can change. I could be wrong but I swear I saw that somewhere.

You are pretty much correct. Players must wear the same helmet over the course of the year as a safety precaution. This made teams like Tampa, whose throwbacks have a different base helmet color than their normal helmets, not able to wear the throwbacks anymore. However, the Bills can do it because both helmets have white as base color. They use the same helmet just replace the decals and stripe

I'm not a fan of the white-on-white especially at home.

I'm also holding out hope that the Pegs put their stamp on the team by switching to blue helmets next year.

JMHO

I'm not ready for that. I'm very happy with the helmets the way they are.

I think it would be cool to have a game with the standing Buffalo unis and then a game with the red helmet 90s unis every year.

I'm not ready for that. I'm very happy with the helmets the way they are.

I think it would be cool to have a game with the standing Buffalo unis and then a game with the red helmet 90s unis every year.

The 90s uniforms are where it's at. I'd like a modern version of that color scheme.