Dunne: Bills trying to trade a WR

YoloinOhio

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot about Thigpen. I have a feeling he is being marketed (though I would hate to lose him).

Most of the national sports media seems to forget him, also. In several articles in the last couple months, pundits would speculate about which WRs were on the bubble, who was a lock, and who was fighting for a spot, and not even mention Thigpen. From what we have seen in preseason games, it's easy to imagine that, barring a trade offer, both Thigpen, and Easley might be above Hogan, and Goodwin on the depth chart.

Edited by Rocky Landing

Hogone

Hahaha very good

Trade Harvin and Jackson for Kam Chancellor.

Assuming this was a sarcastic comment/joke, since Fred's already on their roster and Harvin's definitely the last guy of ours they'd want, but man...can you imagine this defense plus Chancellor crushing WRs coming across the middle? Graham moves to CB opposite Gilmore and we have A.Williams and Chancellor at the safety spots....potential for best defense of all-time there

Curious about Easley too, you never know if the guy may get it together. That'd be pretty f'n cool.

Not the first time Easley has been a favorite of backup QB, but think they want to limit his exposure so as not to take as many chances of him getting hurt. His value to special teams is huge. His main weakness has been route running, but he improved that significantly last year, so if wasn't for his special teams work, think he would have pushed Hogan for his role last year honestly.