Take the Pledge to Support the Bills' Starting QB

1B4IDie

104 members have voted

1. 1. Will you support the starting Bills' QB through the first 8 weeks of the season?

• Yes, I will give the QB 8 games to play before I call for any changes at QB
    • No, I will call for a new QB whenever I damn well please, forget you stupid pledge.
    • Yes, I will give the QB 4 games to play before I call for any changes at QB

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't take a pledge to support Tyrod but I will support him. We'll see how things go but you have to feel good about him. I thought EJ played well against the Steelers and looked decisive. Tyrod looked better though. You get the feeling he will make things happen. It was a fun game to watch expect for sleeping though Cassel's time on the field.

Hell I posted the thread the second I found out he was coming here on a visit. I am a full Tyrod Taylor supporter. Seeing that I am predicting a 12-4 record I don't need to vote on "Givin" a QB a set number of games. Basically he is the starter through the good and bad. All QBs will have bad games and guys with less experience will have more. So he gets the whole season.

Edited by Beef Jerky

This seems a little different than the crapfests that were Flutie/RJ and JP/Glove Wearing Mary. Even Fitz had limits which left some people thinking GWM should not have been cut.

With these guys you can root for them all because they all have something to bring to the table.

Just because I have a different opinion of who should be starting, doesn't mean I don't support the guy who is starting. At the very least I'm glad it's a young guy with potential.

TYrod will be starting on the 13th, so of course I'm supporting him. And if I do gripe about him some, it doesn't mean I don't support him.
Griping or Sharing your opinion are different than calling for the bench. There will be ups and downs. Let's go through a few of them in a few games before we start calling for EJ to start. We've been through this before.
Hell I posted the thread the second I found out he was coming here on a visit. I am a full Tyrod Taylor supporter. Seeing that I am predicting a 12-4 record I don't need to vote on "Givin" a QB a set number of games. Basically he is the starter through the good and bad. All QBs will have bad games and guys with less experience will have more. So he gets the whole season.
That is a very enlightened view and we have at least 40 people willing to give the QB some games before calling for a replacement.

I'll cheer for TT all day long, every Sunday. And I'm cautiously optimistic about him.

But if he plays poorly, I'll be wondering what the team would have been like with EJ under center.

You, me and a bunch of others.

:beer:

That is a very enlightened view and we have at least 40 people willing to give the QB some games before calling for a replacement.

:huh: Were you here last season on or about the first week in October?

This place is getting ridiculous. You support every player on the field and bench wearing a Bills uniform. It's what a fan does.

You, me and a bunch of others.

:beer:

:huh: Were you here last season on or about the first week in October?