Take the Pledge to Support the Bills' Starting QB

1B4IDie

104 members have voted

1. 1. Will you support the starting Bills' QB through the first 8 weeks of the season?

• Yes, I will give the QB 8 games to play before I call for any changes at QB
    • No, I will call for a new QB whenever I damn well please, forget you stupid pledge.
    • Yes, I will give the QB 4 games to play before I call for any changes at QB

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a huge Tyrod fan, but forget your stupid pledge. Go join the media if you want to create wedge issues out of nothing with your divisive polls. Most people call it like they see it, and I resent having to pledge at your convenience. Who do you think you are?

I will be patient and say 8 weeks. BUT the caveat is ONLY if he's playing moderate. If he really stinks up the joint then my vote changes to

forget you stupid pledge!

Or up to a time with anything worse than 2-4. If they can't beat the @Titans, Bungles, or Jags in London :blush: :blush:

The Bills should be 2-2 or better in September.

You're forgetting to realize that Offensive Line Guru, Saint Douglas Charles Marrone PhD is the opposing Offensive Line Assistant Head Coach.

However, I agree, I'll give 8 games of mediocore play before making any rash judgments. If we're atleast 2-2 by then, I'll give him another month.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

I don't think EJ got a good shake LY with foru games. I voted 8. Tyrod never started a game. Four years on the bench isn't game time. Give him a whole season for all I care. We need experience and quality for years to come and we need to find out for the long haul. Good luck Tyrod.

You're forgetting to realize that Offensive Line Guru, Saint Douglas Charles Marrone PhD is the opposing Offensive Line Assistant Head Coach.

However, I agree, I'll give 8 games of mediocore play before making any rash judgments. If we're atleast 2-2 by then, I'll give him another month.

I griped when EJ was cut after he lost 2 games in a row and I griped even more when Horton Hears a Who lost 2 games in a row.

So I need to be consistent with 2014

• 2 months later...

Tyrod is the best QB the Bills have had since Kelly so far. Only idiots don't want him to start.

May I counter with - Only idiots think he's as good as Jim Kelly?

IF the Bills lose to KC, does RR think of a QB switch in week 13 (game 12)

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever