Report: DM and Doug Whaley clashed following 2014 season

pbanach

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funniest thing in the article. Thank you Dougie, we are SO much better off with you gone.

Not so fast......his successor hasn't won a game. Ryan talks a good game, if you like that sort of thing (I don't), but he hasn't delivered anything yet but good theater.

Not so fast......his successor hasn't won a game. Ryan talks a good game, if you like that sort of thing (I don't), but he hasn't delivered anything yet but good theater.

The organaztion and efficiency of this team in preseason--especially with so many starters not playing--has been really impressive to me. These games may be meaningless but the quality of the Bills play has been a refreshing change from anything in recent (or even glory days) memory.

A great deal of that has to be a function of the coaching staff, IMO...

So the JAX reporter read the Snooze account of what happened. What's newsworthy about his new rehash?

I've heard various reports about what happened. Considering the reporter actually spoke with Marrone and used what he heard in the article, and Marrone didn't refute that, that's what must've happened. And that makes me feel better about Pegula, refusing to extend him and his staff.

I tend to believe my eyes. Maroon destroyed EJ, and Rex/Roman have resurrected him. No small feat, considering many on this board thought EJ was shite.

Edited by Fred Jackson Jockstrap

What I found most interesting about the article is that Doug didn't even show the person whom actually hired him any respect in the article. Sure he mentioned Mr Wilson, but Mr Wilson didn't make the hire. Russ did.

I am further convinced that in a sit down meeting T-Pegs hinted that Doug should take the buy out and dont let the door hit him in the arse.