Report: DM and Doug Whaley clashed following 2014 season

pbanach

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you want to say in public you prefer last years overal and offensive coaching to this years?

Any reasonable person thinks the defense was great and the offense sucked and it was a bad system and groupings and use of players and play calling.

Maybe we should wait to see this year's coaching. Maybe.

Yet the talent on the team was 11+ so Marrone was -2

Exactly. I said several times before the season this is a playoff team and I will be disappointed if we don't get 10-11 wins and make the playoffs.

And we didn't, and I was, and surprisingly we were even way better on St and defense. We won 9 because Marrone was a horrible offensive coach.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

Not if you don't follow it up with more winning. Or get fired.

Neither of those things happened. Also, no. If we win 18 games this year, and Rex gets fired, I will be ecstatic.

That's a low bar.

Maybe, but it was a low bar no one else has surpassed.

Yet the talent on the team was 11+ so Marrone was -2

Conjecture. Also, with Sammy hurt all year, all our RB's perpetually injured, and garbage G's, as well as our QB, no.

Exactly. I said several times before the season this is a playoff team and I will be disappointed if we don't get 10-11 wins and make the playoffs.

And we didn't, and I was, and surprisingly we were even way better on St and defense. We won 9 because Marrone was a horrible offensive coach.

See above.

Maybe we should wait to see this year's coaching. Maybe.

So are you rotting for the Bills to do crappy so you seem right about Marrone? How many of the other 31 teams will be clamoring to hire this idiot?

There were more good plays offensively in yesterday's game than in Marrone's tenure.

So are you rotting for the Bills to do crappy so you seem right about Marrone? How many of the other 31 teams will be clamoring to hire this idiot?

There were more good plays offensively in yesterday's game than in Marrone's tenure.

I am assuredly not rotting.