EJ Will Start Pittsburgh Game

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's certainly fair. Sal had it at 10. I'm sure he'd bump it up a bit now. So if someone had it at 7, that's not that far off.

Sal had him at 10, so another reporter having him at 7% is fair? :blink: The way I see it, they were both wrong. Sal isnt the coach, no matter what he thinks.

Edited by DrDareustein

Why wouldn't you support EJ?

Exactly...Even the guys on WGR admitted as much before this whole pack mentality set in...There is no question that the best case scenario for the Buffalo Bills is to have EJ turn into the Franchise QB they Drafted him to be...Not saying he's anywhere close to that yet...But I can't imagine why any Bills fan would not hope this could be the case...Or at least hope that is the direction this whole thing is headed in eventually... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

40% Tyrod

35% Cassel

25% EJ

imo

That's probably pretty close. Although I think EJ would probably have to blow the other two away to be named starter. It could be kind of a heavyweight fighter boxing match where you have to clearly beat out the champion to take the title. I think even if EJ does a little better than TT or Cassel they may get the start. But we just don't know what Rex Roman is thinking.

If the team is behind EJ and believes he can be a leader, go for it. I really think the only thing everyone can agree on is that Cassel would be a terrible letdown. Has EJ convinced the rest of the team that he CAN actually be a good leader? The reason that is a question is because when Orton stepped in, receivers said it was like night and day. I would LOVE to see EJ light it up on Saturday and make it even harder for the coaches to decide.

For the QB who has lead the team to the only TD's the team has scored in every game he was played from the scrimmage thur the 1st 2 preseason games EJ still getting a lot of hate is criminal. I dont want to hear " well it was verses 3rd stringers. Well including the scrimmage he has played against and WITH vs 1's 2's and 3's. I hope at this point Taylor wins the job, BUT I am happy EJ is still in consideration based upon the work he has put in 2015.

Elephants never forget.

45 Tyrod 35 ej 20 meh

See you actually bother me a little bit. Half this board accuses the other half of the board of being anti-EJ when 85% of those accused of being anti-EJ (myself included) are just realists. Conversely, at least 40% of this board is adamantly anti-Cassel. I suspect that you are rooting against Cassel more than anyone is rooting against EJ. Can't we just all be Bills fans?

I want to preface this by saying that I would be just fine with Matt Cassel being our starter if the coaches think he is the best...

That being said.. the more I think about this... I think Rex and Whaley are looking to see if Manuel is good enough to keep around as the #2 behind Taylor .. if EJ plays well Saturday .. I wouldn't be surprised if Cassel gets cut for $ reasons.

For the QB who has lead the team to the only TD's the team has scored in every game he was played from the scrimmage thur the 1st 2 preseason games EJ still getting a lot of hate is criminal. I dont want to hear " well it was verses 3rd stringers. Well including the scrimmage he has played against and WITH vs 1's 2's and 3's. I hope at this point Taylor wins the job, BUT I am happy EJ is still in consideration based upon the work he has put in 2015.

Um, Taylor lead 2 TD drives in his first 2 series against Carolina.