pbanach

Watkins

Woods

Harvin

Hogan

Thompson

Thigpen - For special teams

Davis Practice Squad

Goodwin - Gone hopefully, the guy is just hurt way too much.. I like his speed, but that's about it..

Easely - Gone

if hogan, thompson, and thigpen are 4-6 on the depth chart.... i feel like i should make some bold proclamation of something outrageous i would do.... but yea... i would be absolutely shocked.

Agreed, that is one of the more "out there" projections at WR.

Watkins, Woods, Harvin, Easley, Goodwin, Thompson is the way I'm starting to lean. I believe Thigpen and Hogan will be the odd men out.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dez Lewis can go to the PS, Hogan is a cut, Palmer is a cut, Thigpen is a cut, Goodwin should be traded for something healthier and more useful...Davis and Thompson BOTH make my active roster. Man, that would be one solid WR corp!

Edited by #34fan

If someone like Thompson is getting trade interest (I'm sure Hogan is not) I'd trade him for a 5th. You can get a player in the 5th round but I don't like 6 or 7 round picks as undrafted free agents usually fare just as well. The reason is that none of these guys are going to see much time on the field and there isn't a heck of a lot of difference between them. If you can't get a 5th pick I think he brings a little more to the table than Hogan does.

again, why is hogan agreeing to go on IR if healthy? no one has explained that part to me yet, and its kind of an important piece.

Why do you feel going on IR is negotiable? Plus, you receive your salary instead of being cut. Plus, if you're cut you may have to settle for a lesser salary to get picked up.

Why do you feel going on IR is negotiable?

Because it is, for an uninjured player. You give good reasons why a player might accept it. But I'm pretty sure an uninjured player can file a grievance with the NFL if they are put on IR without being injured.

I have yet to be impressed with Hogan's play up to this point and I don't see him being the reliable type, a guy that always catches the ball, no matter what. I see Thompson flashing more ability as a wideout.

Regarding Easley, let's assume Rex's gives Crossman the freedom to pick one guy ST outside of kicker and punter, that guy would undoubtedly be him.