Gilmore is not Revis

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David,

I think it is because Corey is getting older.....and they want to make sure their starting safeties are a strong group.....I actually applaud the bills forward thinking on this.

and

If an injury happens......Corey is versitile

I get the feeling that the bills are NOT sold on Duke WIllaims......who hits like a truck but appears to be having problems with coverage.....they are even starting to talk up Meeks who has been a ghost on this team since he was drafted

I think that's fair.

Football Outsiders had him as 13th: http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stat-analysis/2015/best-cornerback-stats-2014 . He's not on the chart for #1s, but if you read down they say that he was the next #1 on their list (12 are actually on the list). That's a good showing, and I bet that if they did it for the second half of the season, he'd be near the top.

This does make you wonder why Corey Graham ain't playing CB. I know he's not supposed to be a scheme fit, but my god, all he did was make plays last year.

lost his speed but not his ability to read the play and he can hit . and he did get beat once in awhile by outside speed. i think this is a fantastic move along with moving A Williams to center field. and it showed Friday night for the both of them

In 2014 Gilmore was pretty darn dominant (shoot the whole secondary was)

Gotta hang onto that DB coach Henderson

aint that the truth!!

lost his speed but not his ability to read the play and he can hit . and he did get beat once in awhile by outside speed. i think this is a fantastic move along with moving A Williams to center field. and it showed Friday night for the both of them

aint that the truth!!

I'm a huge Corey Graham fan. He basically won the Bears game for us last year. Without his stellar coverage at the end of regulation,the Bears score a TD.

I'm a huge Corey Graham fan. He basically won the Bears game for us last year. Without his stellar coverage at the end of regulation,the Bears score a TD.

Yep me too. he has had some key plays since we picked him up. Wily vet and an asset to the Bills for sure

Yep me too. he has had some key plays since we picked him up. Wily vet and an asset to the Bills for sure

Nice to have him. If Darby isn't cutting it early on, Graham could probably slide over and be replaced by Rambo and/or Co.

I don't see the defense being handicapped by this scenario.

Nice to have him. If Darby isn't cutting it early on, Graham could probably slide over and be replaced by Rambo and/or Co.

I don't see the defense being handicapped by this scenario.

nor do i. enough depth to shift a couple around

Duke and Meeks need to come on though. they have had enough time, by now

Outstanding!

Maybe I'll get this on a t-shirt.

I am in for one. in black please. with black lettering as a nod to Bill in

Gilmore is too physical when the ball is in the air. Not great at finding the ball and I don't think other teams fear him. Carolina went right after him with Benjamin and were for the most part successful.

I expect by the end of the year he's going to be much better, but as of now he doesn't look elite to me.

Not yet, but he is getting there. My concern is his health with that style of play. He needs to learn when to be aggressive, and when not. Don't think he has that down yet.