Dareus: Bills celebrated when Marrone opted out

FluffHead

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jiillyy: Marcell Dareus told @MikeSilver that everyone celebrated a little harder when Doug Marrone opted out on New Years Eve loll #BillsMafia

I did not see the segment with mike silver but apparently it was on nfln tonight

I saw it.

There was that quote and also:

He was surprised it didn't come sooner (obviously because he hadn't reached the point of being able to opt out). Marrone was always so anal and micromanaging everyone.

Why does it matter if I don't wear regulation socks to practice?

What does putting on a sweater in a cold meeting room have to do with winning?

"Quarterback EJ Manuel and guard Kraig Urbik, both of whom were benched by Marrone this year, both chimed in with Happy New Year! tweets within minutes after the news broke that Marrone is leaving."

Link: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/31/bills-players-caught-off-guard-by-doug-marrones-exit/

9-7 with Orton slingin the rock. Would the Bills record have been with EJ starting? I think we all know the answer to that is NO.

And EJ isn't even gonna be the starter this year!! I'm sure he will celebrate when Rex gets canned to. I doubt he will even be in the NFL tho at that point. And no one will care! Sorry EJ!

9-7 with Orton slingin the rock. Would the Bills record have been with EJ starting? I think we all know the answer to that is NO.

And EJ isn't even gonna be the starter this year!! I'm sure he will celebrate when Rex gets canned to. I doubt he will even be in the NFL tho at that point. And no one will care! Sorry EJ!

You're not mad at EJ, you're mad at your dad.

All new wanted was a fair chance. He got it. Why would he be happy when rex gets fired? Is that sarcasm or your about at being funny?