Aldon Smith arrested again

Redskins or Bucs will sign him. Maybe Raiders.

Not this year. Expect a long suspension.

And after looking at who the 49'ers have lost and added, as well as their schedule, I'm thinking 1st overall is a very real possibility for them.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!

Fortunately I think the niners have him on one of those "pay as you go" contracts

Yeah. The sad thing about that is tha Aldon Smith himself requested he be put on that so he could prove himself. Before he requested that his 10million was fully guareenteed. That is why the 49ers were able to cut him today.

Not this year. Expect a long suspension.

And after looking at who the 49'ers have lost and added, as well as their schedule, I'm thinking 1st overall is a very real possibility for them.

yep

@ProFootballTalk: Latest Aldon Smith arrest involves both substance-abuse policy and Personal Conduct Policy. Suspension could be significant.

Wow that sounds like nothing. How hard can you open a car door to cause much damage?

This might be overblown.

But if he was drunked agin, and now publicly stated he was not ?

did he take a breathalyzer? because the field sobriety test is just a means to get the breath alyze when brought into the station.

I cant pass one honestly. I have some balance issues due to my eardrum.

If he pissd a bad number or blew something reflecting alcohol use ( during training camp even ) he needs help.How did the niners incur the curse btw?