Arian Foster says "I don't believe in God"

Not sure what you are asking, I can only tell you the one that stopped 40,000 volts

of electricity surging through my eight year old body and prevented certain death for me.

Do you know why he did it? because I asked him to. I don't need any more convincing!

I am glad that I had that experience so young in my life, but blessed are those who believe

without seeing, or having such an experience, they are the true soldiers of Christ.

I am not trying to convince anybody of anything, just my own personal experience.

I did not loose a limb, I wasn't maimed, was burned badly, but mostly in unnoticeable

areas, and I saw lots of others in the burn unit that were not nearly as fortunate,

so I cannot answer that question of why some are unluckier than others, just have to

believe in his master plan.

Powder?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did God cause the injury so no one would draft him?

Of course.

No, I asked him to injure Arian so I could steal him in the later rounds. God listens to Yankees fans, even if they also happen to be Bills fans.

God isn't from New York, but he's not a poseur--so he's not listening to Yankees apparel wearers...uh, "fans".

Of course.

God isn't from New York, but he's not a poseur--so he's not listening to Yankees apparel wearers...uh, "fans".

Yawn, of course he is. How else do you explain this miracle:

http://m.mlb.com/video/v36599553/balnyy-jeter-gets-walkoff-hit-in-final-home-game

Regardless, shouldn't you be out sacraficing goats to help Brady rework his Faustian pact?