Robert Woods-Wow!

Love the fire this guy plays with. Winning teams are made up with players like Robert Woods.

It's a fine line though. I love passion but showing up teammates is a bad look. How would it look if a qb had a hissy fit if Woods drops a ball?

He's a young guy so it's part of the process. Great story. Woods is what we hoped Josh Reed would be. Great pick.

It's a fine line though. I love passion but showing up teammates is a bad look. How would it look if a qb had a hissy fit if Woods drops a ball?

He's a young guy so it's part of the process. Great story. Woods is what we hoped Josh Reed would be. Great pick.

Tom Brady and Peyton Manning have had plenty of hissy fits at their own players over the years. It means that the player cares. And my guess is they were never subjected to anything remotely close to what Woods was subjected to in the game I believe you're alluding to (12 targets, 3 catches, 17 yards).

Woods is an incredibly reliable #2 WR and would put up monster numbers on a team with a competent passing game. I would say that along with maybe Nigel Bradham, he's probably the most underrated player on the team right now.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

Love the fire this guy plays with. Winning teams are made up with players like Robert Woods.

Exactly. He reminds me a bit of Heinz Ward.

inter-team bickering? Reminds me of the Bills that went to 4 straight Super Bowls!!! They may bicker now, but come game day, they'll fight like crazy for each other.

Edited by RyanC883

I would say that along with maybe Nigel Bradham, he's probably the most underrated player on the team right now.

Could not agree more than this statement here, great observation! As much as I love our defense and the players on it, A. Williams, K. Williams, Hughes, Dareus, P. Brown and others but it's Bradham that thrills me the most. The guy is an absolute beast and his intensity is second to none. The way that he ended that play last year against Knowshaun Moreno screamed volumes to me. Bradham IS my favorite Bill with many, many others being a close second.

Go Bills!

Tom Brady and Peyton Manning have had plenty of hissy fits at their own players over the years. It means that the player cares. And my guess is they were never subjected to anything remotely close to what Woods was subjected to in the game I believe you're alluding to (12 targets, 3 catches, 17 yards).

Woods is an incredibly reliable #2 WR and would put up monster numbers on a team with a competent passing game. I would say that along with maybe Nigel Bradham, he's probably the most underrated player on the team right now.

Don't disagree. But those antics can get old - see TO. Also, he got thrown out of a game for losing control when we were really short handed at wr.

Again, I love Woods. But there is nothing better than controlled aggression.

Don't disagree. But those antics can get old - see TO. Also, he got thrown out of a game for losing control when we were really short handed at wr.

. I love Woods' competitiveness and can give him a good margin for being feisty to a certain degree. I can sympathize with his frustration with the bumbling idiots that we have had on offense and especially with the clowns that were calling the game plans.

Once. His rookie season.

Once. His rookie season.

For a guy that's played 2 seasons, the qualifier only gets so far. He's a very solid player that's had some ups and downs with his emotions and finding his role as a potential leader. No shame in having both sides of the story acknowledged.