Robert Woods-Wow!

I actually wonder if what we see is a person full of anger and is handling it the best he can........and the few instances Robert has had could be much much worse.

Its not like Robert Woods is know for being a trouble maker.......he has had some instances where he lost his cool.

Hi John, how are you doing? I believe that Woods is ultra competitive, many indications of that throughout the whole article. I like that, it wasn't all that long ago that this team was overloaded with passive players or ones that were just showing up for the checks. I like what the Pegulas and Rex had to say and that is they want a team that is a nightmare to play and that they (Rex) want to build a bully. Competitive players like Woods helps us in making those goals more of a reality imo.

Could you guys imagine if Aaron Rodgers had Watkins, Woods and Harvin as his three WR's this season? Is there any doubt that they would be considered the best WR group in the NFL by the end of the season? Does anyone think that Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb would have as much money in their respective savings accounts if they got drafted by the Bills?

Edited by metzelaars_lives

With all the attention that was supposedly going to be paid to Watkins last year, I really thought Woods would've been targeted a lot more than he was. This guy is beast, he just hasn't been showcased yet but when he was, oh boy. Hogan was another guy I thought would've up put up better numbers too. You can't blame Orton though, he was thrown in the fire, without benefit of a preseason.

Hi John, how are you doing? I believe that Woods is ultra competitive, many indications of that throughout the whole article. I like that, it wasn't all that long ago that this team was overloaded with passive players or ones that were just showing up for the checks. I like what the Pegulas and Rex had to say and that is they want a team that is a nightmare to play and that they (Rex) want to build a bully. Competitive players like Woods helps us in making those goals more of a reality imo.

I agree with everything you just said there 100%. This team has certainly gone through a culture change over the last few seasons. I'll take a guy like Robert who plays with a passion and may occasionally take a bad penalty once in awhile over a guy who has no desire but doesn't take any penalties. I seem to remember Andre Reed taking similar penalties like that here and there and that only got him to oh I dunno...the Hall of Fame B-)

And once again Woods is throwing punches on the field....This time with Gilmore. Way to live up to your words.

"The Bills had their first fist fight of training camp Monday when wide receive Robert Woods and cornerback Stephon Gilmore went at it after a rep in team drills. Woods' helmet popped off, but he continued throwing punches at Gilmore, who still had his helmet on. The fight didn't last long, but Woods did throw quite a few punches. Woods has been visibly frustrated at times on the field after poor throws or missed reads from the quarterbacks. "

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2015/08/matt_cassel_steps_up_with_three_touchdowns_in_practice_7_observations_from_day_9.html

Edited by Turbosrrgood

And once again Woods is throwing punches on the field....This time with Gilmore. Way to live up to your words.

Again today?? Wasn't he throwing punches at Gilmore a couple days ago?

Where are the offensive leaders to get Bob's head back in the game?

"The Bills had their first fist fight of training camp Monday when wide receive Robert Woods and cornerback Stephon Gilmore went at it after a rep in team drills. Woods' helmet popped off, but he continued throwing punches at Gilmore, who still had his helmet on. The fight didn't last long, but Woods did throw quite a few punches. Woods has been visibly frustrated at times on the field after poor throws or missed reads from the quarterbacks. "

that was yesterday

Again today?? Wasn't he throwing punches at Gilmore a couple days ago?

Where are the offensive leaders to get Bob's head back in the game?

I didn't say it was today, I added the link shortly after I posted, but you guys are quick on the draw.

Edited by Turbosrrgood