Blue & White Scrimmage 8/8 6pm

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyrod Taylor: "I showed all aspects of my game" (1:25)
Bills QB Tyrod Taylor speaks to the media following Saturday night's Blue-White Scrimmage at St. John Fisher College. He talks about the offensive play, going up against the defense, and his personal performance.

Camp Highlight: Brown Scrimmage TD Catch (0:32)

Watch as RB Bryce Brown catches a touchdown pass from EJ Manuel in the Blue/White Scrimmage.

Matt Cassel: "It was an exciting environment" (2:13)
Bills QB Matt Cassel talks following Saturday night's Blue-White Scrimmage at St. John Fisher College. He discussed the support from the fans, the offensive struggles, and Friday night's first preseason game.

Top 3 things you need to know from Bills blue-white scrimmage
It was as close to live football as the Bills got since camp opened Saturday night at St. John Fisher with the team’s blue-white scrimmage. Here’s what you need to know from the 18 series of team work.

I think a lot of people calling for EJ or Tyrod aren't doing so because they see a significant performance difference *right now* but rather, it's simply if they're close enough, then isn't it better to go with the younger talent in hopes of them developing into something more?

not to hijack the scrimmage outrage but Eddie royal is a FF sleeper IMO. That article just reminded me to draft him late. Edited by YoloinOhio

Does anyone think that Matt Cassell as starter in fam one could mean put up or shut up? Maybe the Panthers game is his do or die? His numbers dont add up. And Taylor is more consistent. And it seems like EJ might be on his way toward legitimacy. It honestly sounds to me that he is very slowly... figuring it out.

Exact;y. That was the thing all the Stepford Flutie fans missed in the 90s. Flutie was entertaining but lost his effectiveness pretty fast. Taylor has the potential to be exactly like that...except defenses are way more used to mobile QBs these days.

If the Bills have to go into the season with Cassel or Taylor, it's another stalled out year at the QB position. Gotta hope EJ wins this outright and puts an end to the QB debate. He doesn't need to be Andrew Luck...if he's Andy Dalton, the team goes to the playoffs and potentially deep.

What of he could perform at Alex Smith level. I never needed a superstar. Just give me a consistent piece tp plug in behind center. WHOEVER ourQB ends up being, with Lesean McCoy AND Sammy Watkins, will never be the face of the franchise. And thats fine. We just need a steady face back there. Someone with big plans potential. I hope its EJ as well, but Taylor could be a good consolation. I think

Can anyone who was in attendance speak to anything other than the QB's? This thread is kind of dull. How did the offensive line look? Did Sammy even have a reception? How did the defense look? Where did the blitzes come from? How about our secondary? Any rookies/UDFA's shine?

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.