Blue & White Scrimmage 8/8 6pm

I really can't stand this media coverage by Buscaglia. His bias against EJ is so obvious it's pathetic. Every rthing that goes bad for EJ is accentuated with negativity. Anybody know if the miffed handoff was EJ's fault? Yet Buscaglia says and EJ runs into the FB. Maybe the FB ran the wrong play. When EJ misses on a pass, it's "no one anywhere near the ball," or "EJ badly misfires.". Yet anyone else misses a pass, you don't hear Tyrod badly overthrow the receiver. And not suprisingly, EJ has hit two passes for about 75 yards, and had anothe first down pass dropped, but does Joe B say nice throw? No, just EJ complete to Harvin. I expect this sort of stuff from the EJ haters on the board. That's fine. But the media should not be biased in their reporting. And for the Tyrod fans, he better do more than run because we've been there and done that with other similar athletic run first QBs. We are screwed if he doesn't do more than complete 5 yard passes and runs around end or to avoid the rush.

It's not just Joe B...It's most of the Buffalo media from what I can tell...There are a couple guys on WGR who are still living under the assumption that EJ has zero chance due to a throw away quote by Rex during Mini Camp...Not because Rex was critical of EJ, but because he did not sound excited enough...They literally made the assumption off one quote and due to "the tone" that EJ simply was not Rex's guy...It's mind-numbing... B-)

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor now in with the second team offense. His second straight drive

Mike Rodak

Bills' 16th possession: Taylor goes 3 and out. pic.twitter.com/ChPeK6cQNj

CL7Rt-xWEAAqXL2.jpg

17th possession goes three and out. 17 possessions, 13 points. #Bills

That's it

The #Bills called the scrimmage, one possession shy of the desired 18.

Edited by CNY315

Am I the only one that's pretty ok with the results? One of the best defenses in the league going against a new install offense, and the offense scores 13 points? I know it's not great... But I am actually encouraged....

Edit: typos

Edited by Dorkington

Hey KOKBills, I would quote you but this board doesn't work for me on my cell. I think you are absolutely right. But it just seems like Joe B has a vested interest in being right about EJ. He has been down on him since we drafted him, and because he fancies himself a personnel expert, he is out on the EJ cannot be any good.

I am OK if Tyrod truly wins out, but I just do not understand the amount of EJ haters out there who are vested in the need to be right that he can't make it and they knew it all along.

This is a kid that works really hard, has the perfect temperament and is a great guy for the community. He seems like a man anyone could root for. I hope he can really pull it together. He certainly would be deserving.

Am I the only one that's pretty ok with the results? One of he best defenses in the league going with a new install offense, and the offense scores 13 points? I know it's not great... But I am actually encouraged....

I read about some positive plays and negative plays....we'll see what Rex says about it. I'll believe whatever he says.

Am I the only one that's pretty ok with the results? One of the best defenses in the league going against a new install offense, and the offense scores 13 points? I know it's not great... But I am actually encouraged....

Edit: typos

We got some ballers on the second team D too.