Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

professionally, im more worried about his empty threats and lack of follow through. if he wants to punch richie in the head for stealing his spot at lunch, im actually pro-kromer there but if he cant keep a commitment....

Good point. Plus now we are going to have to put up with tweets from Ian Rappaport about "Threatener's Remorse."

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Denise Huskins and her boyfriend said she was kidnapped, the Vallejo, CA, police listened to their stories, examined the evidence, and declared their assertions a hoax. And then demanded that the couple apologize. They discussed pressing charges against the couple for the phony kidnapping claims.

Today the FBI arrested the kidnapper. Who should apologize now?

Sometimes the first facts to come out lead you to the wrong conclusion.

I'm not saying Kromer is innocent. I'm just saying none of us yet know what happened.

How the !@#$ can anyone draw any sort of conclusion about what happened before all the facts are known. Take a !@#$ing chill pill will ya?

He did. They did. If he did. If they did he/they/the police did/should have/didn't/probably might have done. WTF people.

Speculate all you want but before you far and feather someone at least let the whole story be known first.

Did Kromer ask them their age before popping one of them in the eyeball?

Was he really aiming at the kid's snot locker?

What law firm did the kid's dad hire to sue the rich NFL coach?

Is his mother hot?

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

professionally, im more worried about his empty threats and lack of follow through. if he wants to punch richie in the head for stealing his spot at lunch, im actually pro-kromer there but if he cant keep a commitment....

Exactly.

If he says to Miller, "Either you block JJ Watt or I'll kill your family" Miller knows he won't follow through. Miller now isn't going to block JJ Watt.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

Anyone know the answer to this -- if Kromer is suspended by the league for a certain # of games, is he allowed to participate in TC? I think the answer to that is Yes, but if he is put on paid leave by the NFL until the case is resolved, then he can't participate in TC, correct?

Edited by YoloinOhio

The scenario I keep envisioning is much like the skater vs security guard videos you can see online. A group of kids messing around where they shouldn't (in this case, with something they shouldn't) and a security guard (Kromer) confronts them. The kids don't take him seriously and just make fun of the crazy old man who cares way too much. Things get heated. The security guard who didn't grab/hit the kid (Kromer's son), sticks around to do damage control after the confrontation.

You wanna get even more morbid?

I wouldnt put it past the teenagers to have one punch the other in the face to make this more believable...

I know that sounds crazy...and I am not saying that is what actually happened.

Teenagers are crazy.......I remember when I was a young airmen stationed at Norton AFB San Bernardino I took a part time job (I had a family already and they did not pay me enough at that rank) at the Big 5 sporting goods store in Bloomington. I was working behind the gun and knife counter when two kids (spotted them as soon as they walked into the store....knew they were up to something) came over to the counter and wanted me to take one of the really sharp knives out so they could "get a better look at it"

I refused...they complained...the idiiot asst manager came over and told me to let them see it......once I sat it up on the counter one of the teens promptly picked the knife up and slashed HIS FRIEND that was standing at the counter across the hand......deep cut to........then BOTH of them ran of the store.......

Teenagers are crazy

Anyone know the answer to this -- if Kromer is suspended by the league for a certain # of games, is he allowed to participate in TC? I think the answer to that is Yes, but if he is put on paid leave by the NFL until the case is resolved, then he can't participate in TC, correct?

if he were a player, 100% correct.

as a coach, i believe it will still hold. for instance, during bounty gate the guys like Joe Vitt (or mickey loomis at GM) that were suspended for X games were allowed at camp but had to step away the weekend before the season opened, while SP and GW were calendar years and not games. just the first coach suspensions that come to mind.

Even if it turns out that Kromer was just a complete dick, kids were average sized teenagers whose only crime was sitting in an occupied chair, and Kroner just decked him because it seemed like fun (in which case I might support giving him some jail time), why would you fire him?

Does this reflect that substantially on his coaching ability? I get the PR aspect, but is anyone honestly going to boycott the Bills because they have a position coach who's an !@#$?

Unless they think replacing him = more wins I think it would be !@#$ing stupid to do so.

Edited by Rob's House

Even if it turns out that Kromer was just a complete dick, kids were average sized teenagers whose only crime was sitting in an occupied chair, and Kroner just decked him because it seemed like fun (in which case I might support giving him some jail time), why would you fire him?

Does this reflect that substantially on his coaching ability? I get the PR aspect, but is anyone honestly going to boycott the Bills because they have a position coach who's an !@#$?

Unless they think replacing him = more wins I think it would be !@#$ing stupid to do so.

Apparently Matthew Coller, Jay Skurski, Bulldog, Schoop, Bucky, and the rest will all jump ship from the tip tip of their high horse and no longer "respect" the organization. This is what I gather from their relentless drivel. Guess what guys - no one cares, especially the Pegulas.

Apparently Matthew Coller, Jay Skurski, Bulldog, Schoop, Bucky, and the rest will all jump ship from the tip tip of their high horse and no longer "respect" the organization. This is what I gather from their relentless drivel. Guess what guys - no one cares, especially the Pegulas.

I wonder if all those guys put their heads together if they could put together a vaguely coherent and objectively rational defense of their position. I'm incined to doubt it.

You wanna get even more morbid?

I wouldnt put it past the teenagers to have one punch the other in the face to make this more believable...

I know that sounds crazy...and I am not saying that is what actually happened.

Teenagers are crazy.......I remember when I was a young airmen stationed at Norton AFB San Bernardino I took a part time job (I had a family already and they did not pay me enough at that rank) at the Big 5 sporting goods store in Bloomington. I was working behind the gun and knife counter when two kids (spotted them as soon as they walked into the store....knew they were up to something) came over to the counter and wanted me to take one of the really sharp knives out so they could "get a better look at it"

I refused...they complained...the idiiot asst manager came over and told me to let them see it......once I sat it up on the counter one of the teens promptly picked the knife up and slashed HIS FRIEND that was standing at the counter across the hand......deep cut to........then BOTH of them ran of the store.......

Teenagers are crazy

She kidnapped herself dude.

Do we know if the kids in question are African American? Sweet Jesus this would be just the ticket for the media to feast upon for the next several months. They're dying to have a gritty story they can obsess about.

How the !@#$ can anyone draw any sort of conclusion about what happened before all the facts are known. Take a !@#$ing chill pill will ya?

He did. They did. If he did. If they did he/they/the police did/should have/didn't/probably might have done. WTF people.

Speculate all you want but before you far and feather someone at least let the whole story be known first.

Did Kromer ask them their age before popping one of them in the eyeball?

Was he really aiming at the kid's snot locker?

What law firm did the kid's dad hire to sue the rich NFL coach?

Is his mother hot?

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

I for one am NOT in favor of FAR and feathering ANYONE!!!

Edited by Very wide right

God damned iPhone! I'm gonna punch it in the ear hole.

make sure you wait until it is too dark to see anything so you can claim you thought it was an Android.

More believable. No one would intentionally hurt their iPhone.

Edited by YoloinOhio

make sure you wait until it is too dark to see anything so you can claim you thought it was an Android.

More believable. No one would intentionally hurt their iPhone.

Your write. I'm pleading temporary insanity. And no, I'm not Aaron Kromer.

Do we know if the kids in question are African American? Sweet Jesus this would be just the ticket for the media to feast upon for the next several months. They're dying to have a gritty story they can obsess about.

That would make the "too dark to see" defense much more viable.