Bills OL coach Aaron Kromer arrested (Suspended 6 games)

Wow, who saw that coming.....?

I can't believe the Pegulas wouldn't let this run its course legally. They really jumped the gun. What kind of people are they??

Great post here. Uh, he has yet to be fired at it appears it has run its course legally

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know sometimes I feel like I live on the planet of the apes when I read this stuff here.Pegula is NOT a stupid man .Anybody successful in business knows that your organization lives and dies based on the intelligence and character of the staff that you assemble. This has nothing to do with morality police,it has everything to do with the FACT that stupid people make bad decisions and as a successful leader that's not something you would be willing to deal with.Yesterday there was a thread here about crying at work and the idiots came out of the woodwork suggesting that it was normal to do so .I don't know if the folks that post here are under 20 and just are unaware how business works or just slugs sitting at home without a job.

When does this guy get to go sleep with Microscopes, Dog90210, and Rumblefish ?

Business 101 with vwr. Plenty of laughs for days.

When does this guy get to go sleep with Microscopes, Dog90210, and Rumblefish ?

Business 101 with vwr. Plenty of laughs for days.

I think VWR could be the return of either NDBUFFCUSEFAN or Security.

I'm relieved that the matter was resolved so "amicably." We needed Aaron back in camp working with our offensive linemen. Our offensive line was downright offensive last year and indications were that Kromer was making a positive impact on the line before the Florida arrest. I'm appalled by the behaviour and yet I can't help but feel the Bills caught a break. Hopefully, the Terry Peluga will only suspend him one game and the NFL office will keep their paws off him so we'll have him back for the New England division game.

this kid chose the right person to punch him in the face. probably going to get a free college education out of it and then some. i wonder how much it costs to make a case like this "go away" when you know the assailant is a millionaire?

Don't know Bandit.It's just that I always admired the Levy ,Polian era and Levy always said that he always put a high priority on character when drafting."You cant win with stupid players" was quoted by Levy and Jimmy Johnson during the same era.Both were successful.Just my opinion Bandit.

Schneider's first ever draft pick was Bruce Irvin , a guy that wa arrested twice in college (including one time two weeks before the draft).

The 2013 draft saw Seattle tade their #1 pick for Percy Harvin--a guy I believe you criticized this organization for signing.

This year, Seattle deafted Frank Clark with their first pick--he was arrested for domestic violence leading up to the draft.

Going back to Marv, here's a list of guys that had off-field issues while he coached here:

Bruce Smith (drugs and DWIs)

Reggie Rodgers (vehicular manslaughter)

Gale Gilbert (accused of sexual assault)

And let's not forget that in Marv's time as GM, he drafted Lynch, James Hardy, Ko Simpson, Kennard Cox, and I believe a few others with not-so-clean records.

Schneider's first ever draft pick was Bruce Irvin , a guy that wa arrested twice in college (including one time two weeks before the draft).

The 2013 draft saw Seattle tade their #1 pick for Percy Harvin--a guy I believe you criticized this organization for signing.

This year, Seattle deafted Frank Clark with their first pick--he was arrested for domestic violence leading up to the draft.

Going back to Marv, here's a list of guys that had off-field issues while he coached here:

Bruce Smith (drugs and DWIs)

Reggie Rodgers (vehicular manslaughter)

Gale Gilbert (accused of sexual assault)

And let's not forget that in Marv's time as GM, he drafted Lynch, James Hardy, Ko Simpson, Kennard Cox, and I believe a few others with not-so-clean records.

You're arguing with a guy who believes the Bills should have "dropped the hammer" on Dareus in excess of the league's punishment because he was drag racing. You're also arguing with a guy with the most trollish name ever on a Bills' fan site. Expecting him to know facts, or have logic behind his ravings is perhaps giving him too much credit. He's only here to troll Bills fans, he's not here to discuss things honestly.

imo

:beer:

Edited by GreggyT

If the charges were dropped, why would Pegula suspend him at all?

Serious question? Criminal charges are dismissed all the time, for various reasons. Doesn't mean there wasn't criminal (or grossly negligent) behavior. The Bills likely know all of the facts of the incident, including how much Kromer paid the kid to make this all go away. That is most certainly a "suspendable" offense regardless of the criminal process.

If the charges were dropped, why would Pegula suspend him at all?

Because Pegulas is making a point about character. I think its great idea to donate it to charity. Lets see how Aaron reacts to that shall we? maybe he will pitch another fit. lets hope not Weo.

I dont know if vic C is talking out his butt or not. conceptually i like it. and maybe it's Kim's idea anyways.

The only almost fact we have is that he hit a KId and that is very uncool.

More so as a leader of Men.

I'm relieved that the matter was resolved so "amicably." We needed Aaron back in camp working with our offensive linemen. Our offensive line was downright offensive last year and indications were that Kromer was making a positive impact on the line before the Florida arrest. I'm appalled by the behaviour and yet I can't help but feel the Bills caught a break. Hopefully, the Terry Peluga will only suspend him one game and the NFL office will keep their paws off him so we'll have him back for the New England division game.

This sounds just fine to me. I think we should say Pegulas now. Kim probably has as much input on the moral and ethical direction via Terry thats drive the Bills Ship.

You're arguing with a guy who believes the Bills should have "dropped the hammer" on Dareus in excess of the league's punishment because he was drag racing. You're also arguing with a guy with the most trollish name ever on a Bills' fan site. Expecting him to know facts, or have logic behind his ravings is perhaps giving him too much credit. He's only here to troll Bills fans, he's not here to discuss things honestly.

imo

:beer:

There are plenty of people that hold up a previous period in time as being "better" time.

Its just the way we prefer to recall stuff.

its delusional of course. But i certainly have been guilty of it.

Cant we just win and have good character, i cant believe they are mutually exclusive and more likely a decent recipe for long term success?

Edited by 3rdand12

Serious question? Criminal charges are dismissed all the time, for various reasons. Doesn't mean there wasn't criminal (or grossly negligent) behavior. The Bills likely know all of the facts of the incident, including how much Kromer paid the kid to make this all go away. That is most certainly a "suspendable" offense regardless of the criminal process.

Yup. Goodell could still suspend him, so Pegs is probably being proactive so Sir Rog doesn't bring down the hammer and make it, say, 4 games.