Jason Pierre-Paul fireworks accident

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Comet lives??!! I was just the right age I guess, because that park was the coolest place on the planet to me.

yep - Great Escape resurrected it in the mid 90s. And yes it was probably the coolest place for all WNY kids back in the day. Edited by YoloinOhio

Idiots like JPP and the moron who lit a mortar off the top of his head are the reason why a lot of states ban fireworks or have fireworks restrictions. Anyone that holds a firework in their hand and lights it is asking for trouble. It's not rocket science, put the firework on the ground, light it, then move backwards to a safe distance.

Idiots like JPP and the moron who lit a mortar off the top of his head are the reason why a lot of states ban fireworks or have fireworks restrictions. Anyone that holds a firework in their hand and lights it is asking for trouble. It's not rocket science, put the firework on the ground, light it, then move backwards to a safe distance.

Actually, it is rocket science. But your point is well taken.

LOL!! The creation fireworks itself is a science, so you're right. Every year, we hear of some story where an idiot does something stupid with fireworks and either gets hurt or killed (like lighting mortars off with their head over the mortar).

It's a long swim but a short drive to Crystal Beach by boat. Boy did I love that coaster. Was really glad when it came to Great Escape. Live south of there and it was big news. People love it around here. Some old things never die.

Well he's a defensive end so that'd be rare anyway.

tell that to JJ WATT or heck, EJ Manuael

Actually, it is rocket science. But your point is well taken.

as is yours :thumbsup:

Edited by 3rdand12

@AdamSchefter: Theres concern Jason Pierre-Paul could miss training camp, start of regular season, per team source; team still awaiting more medical info.

These guys will do ANYTHING to get out of camp!