Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@BillHoppeNHL

Making of a phenom: How Jack Eichel developed from a talented kid into the U.S.'s best prospect in decades http://www.buffalohockeybeat.com/dedication-helped-jack-eichel-become-elite-talent/

#Sabres

Yeah really hope he signs. I think he is the best prospect,due to playing against men ,not young boys.

that 'young boys' meme is ridiculous and overblown.

Watch the talent level in a CHL game vs an NCAA game. Look at the number of high end NHLers from the CHL vs NCAA.

The age is a factor to a point, but you also have to take into account the advantages of playing the CHL schedule and playoffs which are similar to NHL.

Glad it didn't take long for the overreactions to start. The day has just begun, folks!

regardless, its a buyers market on those goalies. More goalies than teams looking for one. Wait it out and those teams will suddenly be able to sell their goalies on 2nd and 3rd round picks.

Taking Ottawa's 3rd goalie and their roster garbage in exchange for a 1st round pick in an insane 1st round... that stings....

It cant be true like that. It makes no good sense.

regardless, its a buyers market on those goalies. More goalies than teams looking for one. Wait it out and those teams will suddenly be able to sell their goalies on 2nd and 3rd round picks.

Taking Ottawa's 3rd goalie and their roster garbage in exchange for a 1st round pick in an insane 1st round... that stings....

It cant be true like that. It makes no good sense.

Relax. Like I said, the day has just begun. Either you trust GMTM or you don't.

NHL on Sirius talking about Lehrner to Buffalo as well. I was listening as background noise and I thought I heard Legwand was involved as well? Might be unrelated. Legwand would be a salary dump for the Sen's I would think

It's not that simple for me. Each deal stands on its own for judgment. This deal as reported is terrible IMO.

I think you have to look at GMTM's overall plan before assessing any individual deal, particularly when we presume there will be multiple deals. Just my $.02...