Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

I think Disco Dan is fine. My impression of him was he had a goalie that sucked in the playoffs. I mean Fleury was off the charts bad for 3 or 4 years in a row. 3 years ago, Disxo would have been thought of in same vein as Babcock.

Funny as this year Fleury was great in the playoffs , and injuries just killed the Quins.

Edited by plenzmd1

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@DarrenDreger

Pens didn't seek compensation when NJ hired Shero, but Bruins did for Chiarelli hire in Edmtn. Pitt may want pick from Buf for Bylsma.

@Mackey_Trib

Can confirm @DarrenDreger's tweet that the Penguins will likely seek compensation for Bylsma. Big question, I'm told, is when pick comes.

BS move by the Pens IMO.

@DarrenDreger

Pens didn't seek compensation when NJ hired Shero, but Bruins did for Chiarelli hire in Edmtn. Pitt may want pick from Buf for Bylsma.

@Mackey_Trib

Can confirm @DarrenDreger's tweet that the Penguins will likely seek compensation for Bylsma. Big question, I'm told, is when pick comes.

BS move by the Pens IMO.

Is this a new thing in contracts? Is it maybe because there is no offset language in these contracts?

Is this a new thing in contracts? Is it maybe because there is no offset language in these contracts?

It's new to the NHL, but it should be amended with exceptions for executives and coaches who are fired or relieved of duties. :angry:

@DarrenDreger

Sounds like dispute/clarity over draft pick compensation is one of the few things holding up the Sabres hiring Bylsma. Can't be deal breaker

TSN: Bylsma can stand on his track record

By Travis Yost

The buzz around the potential hiring of Dan Bylsma – the Buffalo Sabres appear to be zeroing in on him as a candidate – continues to intrigue me. For a guy who won 63% of the regular season games he coached (and 55% of playoff games he coached), there’s an awful lot of talk about systemic and stylistic flaws he carries.

I like the hire, but if we have to give up a pick, it's total BS. I believe that's what's holding up the official announcement...

Just give them Ville Leino instead of a third...

Edited by ricojes