Sabres on NBC-NBCSN 5 Times Next Season

26CornerBlitz

I admit, being 52 and a Buffalo fan my whole life, I absoljtely always expect the worst.

And yes, I think God hates Buffalo fans LOL

I'm the same age, so we've seen all the same things.................But, I think there is a totally different vibe in this city now. Like we're going to get what we want. And, it's really mostly because of Pegula.

That said, I'm not feeling it right now!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This stuff is driving me mad. People will gladly look at a team's recent performance and ignore the season as a whole (ie. the crappy 80 games the Sabres have had) if that view leads towards doom and gloom for Buffalo. But if the recent performance leads to a more positive view for the Sabres (ie. Columbus is red hot right now going 10-0-1, with the only loss coming against the Rags), they ignore it completely.

There is no massive hockey gods anti-Buffalo conspiracy out there and people need to drop the woe is me act.

And it's not meant to be directed at you eball. It is the fanbase in general, or at least what I see online. The inferiority complex drives me mad.

I hear you, and you know I'm not one of those with the inferiority complex. I actually was surprised by that stat, specifically because I knew how hot they had been recently.

If Sabres win this game, it will be the biggest joke in the world. CBJ are just toying with the game right now and the only reason it's only 2-1 is they're playing it like a scrimmage.

Moral victories my arse. Just finish the wreck of the season already and send Nolan back to high school scouting.

And, the Penguins score to tie the Islanders with less than 6 seconds left in the 2nd. Things really went bad fast here.

Gionta has to go. He has zero future in Buffalo.i have. Even preaching for a month for this little prick who came back home for a payday is the ringleader. Fug him

I hate him

It took 81 excruciating games but we can finally exhale. Welcome to Buffalo, whichever of you magnificent !@#$ers we end up with. I almost fell to my knees when that empty netter went in. I can only imagine what it's going to be like when we finally hold up Lord Stanley.

BRING ON THE LOTTERY!