Church Shooting

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And after I posted that I went to CNN.com and yup there they were. The reporter, cameraman, and killer's pictures all lined up next to each other. WTF?!?!?

Pretty soon, it'll just be the shooter's. They're setting up the national dialog on discriminatory HR practices.

I laughed, bro.

But I think Trump is going to try to make a dent in the black vote. You could see it in his immigration paper talking about how illegals take jobs from blacks.

And after I posted that I went to CNN.com and yup there they were. The reporter, cameraman, and killer's pictures all lined up next to each other. WTF?!?!?

Even though scientists and data are showing that a big way to prevent these crimes in the future is to give less media exposure to the shooters.

And Dave in Norfolk is no longer the biggest racist. The hits just keep on coming with this guy.

Are we starting to see clarity in Trump's base?

Then perhaps its best to stop talking about him, stop posting about his beliefs, stop posting images of him at all. Focus on the victims and stop turning the shooters into the story.

who's going to do that when it makes millions and garners attention?

Tweet analysis:

First, my feelings,.

Second, my agenda.

Third, oh right, the victims.

How very Hillary

who's hilary? that was from H.

It reminds me of what Oprah did in her tweets or somethign i used to see just put "O" at the end.

I meant you, me, us, everyday people.

but what can i hashtag?

if i don't make myself look aware of world events while seeming to care with a hashtag to all of my friends then how can i show that i know what is going on in the world and that i am trying to change it?!!!!!!!

Yeah, the presence of a guy who will murder people on camera leads me to the conclusion I should be disarmed.

And once again, the White House implies that “gun violence” is on the increase.

It’s not. http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/423112/white-house-lies-about-gun-violence-again-charles-c-w-cooke …

And this

http://marquettewire.org/3806651/tribune/tribune-news/concealed-carry-prevents-more-crime-than-it-creates-study-says/