Church Shooting

When you opine that genocide is the preferable solution to our immigration situation you deserve what you get.

I am far from what some of these posters believe. BUT, he is not opining genocide. Come on, some of you just love to paint people in corners.

You sure about that? (whatever you said)

Look, I don't care if IK is a former Jet. He's a Bill now, and as a Bills fan, I support IK and all his causes.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing that, given access to your deleted post (a cowardly thing to do regardless, own your words), you won't find much of anyone here will support you and your idiocy.

lol, I didn't delete it. A moderator did. (If I'm lying about this, the mods would surely ban me.)

I hope those posts are archived and saved in perpetuity.

Also, dude, lighten up.

lol, I didn't delete it. A moderator did. (If I'm lying about this, the mods would surely ban me.)

I hope those posts are archived and saved in perpetuity.

Also, dude, lighten up.

Nah, I don't think I will. I'm going to continue to slap you for as long as you continue to post. That's what happens to morons around here, and you're an extra special breed.

Nah, I don't think I will. I'm going to continue to slap you for as long as you continue to post. That's what happens to morons around here, and you're an extra special breed.

Come on now... You shouldn't talk. You probably want to "thin" a few of those people on that bike path between Worchester, MA and Providence, RI.

Pot calling the kettle black... Don't you live the elitist dream.

Come on now... You shouldn't talk. You probably want to "thin" a few of those people on that bike path between Worchester, MA and Providence, RI.

Pot calling the kettle black... Don't you live the elitist dream.

You're claiming I want to murder people who are, quite legally, walking on a bike path because I dislike the bike path, as it has increased crime rates in the neiborhoods it runs through, which I don't live in? And then you're equating that objectively slanderous strawman with someone who supports genocide?

You're an extra stupid mother !@#$er.

You're claiming I want to murder people who are, quite legally, walking on a bike path because I dislike the bike path, as it has increased crime rates in the neiborhoods it runs through, which I don't live in? And then you're equating that objectively slanderous strawman with someone who supports genocide?

You're an extra stupid mother !@#$er.

When the evening shadows fall, just remember to walk that tall.

My bad... I didn't clarify that you'd work 'em to death. Nothing better than laboring in the service of The Libertarian King.

I would retort that you should stay classy.

But that would imply you ever were

I do. I haven't called anybody a name. People say stupid things on the internet, meazza is not immune. PPP sure like to hang "morons" and pile on. That's all I am doing. Now why do I have to stay "classy" when it is a free-for-all pile on? Because they want to distance Ozymandius' beliefs from theirs, because he is so damn close to their political beliefs too? It's PPP and by what TYTT said, that's what happens here. They are sure hanging Ozy over it... Whipping up the frenzy.

Word to the wise... Try not to eat your own.

There was no riddle about what I said.

So what's the final solution?

It appears TYTT's final solution is to follow me around from thread to thread yelling "Genocide!"

Somehow that's "slapping" me around?

Eh, he should be commended. Way to take a stand against ethnic cleansing, big man!.

I do. I haven't called anybody a name. People say stupid things on the internet, meazza is not immune. PPP sure like to hang "morons" and pile on. That's all I am doing. Now why do I have to stay "classy" when it is a free-for-all pile on? Because they want to distance Ozymandius' beliefs from theirs, because he is so damn close to their political beliefs too? It's PPP and by what TYTT said, that's what happens here. They are sure hanging Ozy over it... Whipping up the frenzy.

Word to the wise... Try not to eat your own.

There was no riddle about what I said.

damn dude, i was just poking some fun :unsure: