I didn't know Bob Kraft owns the StL Cards too...

Forget the lame videotaping. Go and get all the data directly!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/17/sports/baseball/st-louis-cardinals-hack-astros-fbi.html?_r=0

With playbooks and everything else seemingly in digital format nowadays to use on tablets it should actually be very possible to do in the NFL.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Forget the lame videotaping. Go and get all the data directly!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/17/sports/baseball/st-louis-cardinals-hack-astros-fbi.html?_r=0

With playbooks and everything else seemingly in digital format nowadays to use on tablets it should actually be very possible to do in the NFL.

Allow me to be the first to say that whatever they did to cheat didn't matter because they're winners and they don't need to cheat, but they did cheat because everyone cheats, but it didn't matter, because Bud Selig is out to get us because they're jealous.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I cannot pretend to be much of a baseball fan. So someone please help me understand what advantages a team could gain by hacking another team's computer systems?

It was barely even hacking. The guy started a player database, got hired by a new club and they never changed the password/closed his login at the former team. So he kept using it.

on a scale of 1 to high tech spy.... It's a notch below guessing "password" as someone's password.

And as the article states: scouting reports, proprietary stats they use in evaluations, etc....

Edited by NoSaint

Well, really if your going to cheat, you should be doing it to a better franchise then the Astros. .......

I'm sure this will net nothing as my Cardinals are above reproach but you are way off on the Astros. Their system is one of the best in baseball. You can take my word for it or wait a couple of years and find out for yourself.

I'm sure this will net nothing as my Cardinals are above reproach but you are way off on the Astros. Their system is one of the best in baseball. You can take my word for it or wait a couple of years and find out for yourself.

I don't even think you have to wait a year because they have the best record in the American League (still sounds weird).

calm down, it was a joke because up until their hot start this season they have been the worst team in baseball and a joke for years.

It's not hard to get one of the best farm systems in baseball when your always picking at the very top of the draft every year....

I watch baseball too....