Donald J. Trump, Worth 9 billion

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He plays with the books. He's not even close to the net worth of El Pegul. We couldn't have been luckier for our owner. He's proving it too with buying the right coaching staff willing to this year spend in free agency (I know you build through the draft but exciting we swang for the fences this year), and be the right owner for us.

I couldn't be happier, and as interesting as trump may have been, I'm far more happy with Pegula.

He plays with the books. He's not even close to the net worth of El Pegul. We couldn't have been luckier for our owner. He's proving it too with buying the right coaching staff willing to this year spend in free agency (I know you build through the draft but exciting we swang for the fences this year), and be the right owner for us.

I couldn't be happier, and as interesting as trump may have been, I'm far more happy with Pegula.

He'd be a fun president though

Trump is a guy who likes to stroke his own ego. He will never be president of the US. It is good for him to get his name out there as a candidate, but he will pull out before things really heat up. I like Trump and admire what he has accomplished, i also know he admires himself a lot as well.

I don't think anyone has an idea of tpegs wealth. Somehow is net worth has not changed in forbes since selling his company in 2010. Also, they don't take into account any of his profits for the 30 years he ran the company. Tpegs net worth I'd estimate is north of 10 bil.