Donald J. Trump, Worth 9 billion

That's $9 billion in assets. I'd be interested in what the liabilities side of his balance sheet looks like.

Bingo. Nobody leverages like Trump. There's no way he could have written a $1.3B check for the Bills like Pegs did.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bingo. Nobody leverages like Trump. There's no way he could have written a $1.3B check for the Bills like Pegs did.

The NFL seem pretty smart and since he was in to the last minute you have to think they did their due diligence for the just in case scenario that he won. He would have had to show a proof of funds. He also was not allowed to finance the deal. Like him or not the guy had a billion dollars to lay down on the bills.

He's just sucked all the attention away from Jeb! (the artist formerly known as Jeb Bush), who announced yesterday.

Which is probably good for Jeb. The early spotlight usually does more harm than good. It's a very long road, winners need to build momentum, not get hyped 16 months early.

Which is probably good for Jeb. The early spotlight usually does more harm than good. It's a very long road, winners need to build momentum, not get hyped 16 months early.

If he waits too long he'll be sitting home watching the top 10 debate.

He plays with the books. He's not even close to the net worth of El Pegul. We couldn't have been luckier for our owner. He's proving it too with buying the right coaching staff willing to this year spend in free agency (I know you build through the draft but exciting we swang for the fences this year), and be the right owner for us.

I couldn't be happier, and as interesting as trump may have been, I'm far more happy with Pegula.

I didn't want trump but I'm not sure if there'd be any more of a trump offseason than hire Rex Ryan and splash a few big contracts.

The Trumpster said last night. he would like to pick OPRAH as his VP running mate.

You simply cannot make this stuff up. One late night comedian said last night he would be possibly

Laying off his writers. Since he won't need them anymore.

he could have owned the Bills.

This guy epitomizes the definition of a clown.

@ABC

Trump and Oprah in 2016? "I'd love to have Oprah. I think we'd win easily, actually" - http://abcn.ws/1MJ0Bg4

CHpYT8NVAAE1SJF.jpg

That's $9 billion in assets. I'd be interested in what the liabilities side of his balance sheet looks like.

quoting the article: "The two-page document...will show hundreds of millions in cash on hand and an outline of his debts..."

never would have cut it for NFL. I believe the NFL requires cash. "several hundred million" DOES NOT equal $1.4 billion

@politico

Jon Stewart is very enthused about Donald Trump's White House bid. http://politi.co/1LhdHkh

| Photo: @ComedyCentral

CHt4IbxWcAA-txa.jpg

Steven Colbert this AM on a pre recorded tape on one of the networks and I am paraphrasing a bit but but what he said was something like this.

" Too my fans as stunning as this revelation by trump is I have no plans of returning to my old job and will hold my commitment to the late show"

I would guess once Trump drops about ten mil and if not polling at least at 4% thus making him ineligable for debates will issue a statement similar to why he pulled out of the bidding for the Bills. he certainly lost 100% of the hispanic support with his outrageous staement on the border. loved the fact he bragged " I know how to build walls" Have to agree with him there.