Do you still hate Bon Jovi?

judman

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunately the deception and whole series of events during the sale between him and the canadian group have left a bad association response when their names are mentioned. i was not happy with the NHL draft lottery process either. anyone ever see the (bad) movie canadian bacon?

I could see a 38 year old soccer mom quivering over her big hair 1980's crush, but honestly his "music" is complete cheese and for a jersey boy to even consider moving a historical proud Buffalo team to Toronto shows his douchebaggery has no bounds. He's a turd in my book, and I will change the station every time

I turned to another station today when "Wanted, Dead or Alive" came on. The responde is still automatic when I hear that band. I was never a huge fan of theirs anyway. But I don't HATE them like I once did a year ago. Just curious where others stood. I suppose I have moved on.

Never liked them.

Banal music for banal minds. Jonny BJ was hard to hate...but hard to like. Everything about him was safe as milk, and insipid, so how could I get riled up about him? Then he made a weak and sorry attempt to fool the Bills fans into believing he didn't intend to move the team...

I was never a fan of his music- didn't like it either way. I don't think he is a dislikable guy. I met a buddy of his and he said he is a good guy. Now that we are safe with the Bills, I wouldn't mind seeing s team in Toronto. I think we'd have a good rivalry. If Bon Jovi is involved , so be it. It would add to the rivalry.