Article: E.J. is beating out Cassel and Taylor in OTA's

pbanach

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As has been for a long time, the back up QB is the best position for anyone wearing a bills uniform. The fans love the underdog; much like the bills usually are. I remember Fitz, Trent, JP getting love because they weren't the starter. Kind of funny thinking about it now. JP replaced Holcombe, Trent replaced JP, JP replaced Trent, Fitz replaced Trent.

how could you omit the Greatest Backup Of All during that time?

The Chroise!!!!!!!!

Dude, this is the Third time rodaks dribble and hyperbole been printed here. Give it up. if your guy EJ was his wild arse guess you would be crapping all,over rodak. or as you say IN,since you're quoting the same dribble again by the same hack. You're guaranteeing people don't want him starting then name names.Show some sack instead of being a weeny whiner Rumor monger. I don't believe it at all.

After naming names, Then go, out buy a thousand shares of EJ Manuel to prove you know what you're supporting. Post a pic of.the transaction. prove and show your convictions. His stock price is at a all time three year low. talk about a buying opportunity! Hop on it. make some coin as we all watch EJ take us into the promised land this season. I am not aware of a single person here who wouldn't be thrilled if he becomes a winner. As fans it's a game for fun. The Bills are our team. WTF are you saying exactly?

are you saying I can't post links or offer my opinion?

Very free speech of you (and grown up). WRT IN I do it just like dozens of other posters. Please provide a list of them and admonish them as well and I will stop posting IN.

Might I ask.... Why are you so upset? Did I post "IN" in a duplicate thread you created?

If not and my posts upset you so much, PLEASE block my posts.

I am tempted to read your posts thoroughly and see how many rumors you spread and or agree with.

Here saying if ej gets the starting job that there are those that will support him even though they hope he falls on his face. The article was unnecessary.

I did post my comment and then minutes later saw the link.

I posted the link meaning to keep them separate from my opinion but the site combined the posts.

necessity is in the eye of the reader.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

how could you omit the Greatest Backup Of All during that time?

The Chroise!!!!!!!!

are you saying I can't post links or offer my opinion?

Very free speech of you (and grown up). WRT IN I do it just like dozens of other posters. Please provide a list of them and admonish them as well and I will stop posting IN.

Might I ask.... Why are you so upset? Did I post "IN" in a duplicate thread you created?

If not and my posts upset you so much, PLEASE block my posts.

I am tempted to read your posts thoroughly and see how many rumors you spread and or agree with.

I did post my comment and then minutes later saw the link.

I posted the link meaning to keep them separate from my opinion but the site combined the posts.

necessity is in the eye of the reader.

WOW! can't be anymore hypocritical than that! You are the first on to call someone a "TROLL" when their opinion differs from yours because they are not sold on EJ. You have ZERO cred!

WOW! can't be anymore hypocritical than that! You are the first on to call someone a "TROLL" when their opinion differs from yours because they are not sold on EJ. You have ZERO cred!

dear old school

if you don't like what I post, then put me on your IGNORE list or don't read them.

If you can't handle a little ball busting you might be in the wrong place.

Yes I troll, but I don't hide the fact when I do so. And a true troll doesn't care if he has cred on an faceless internet board.

popcorn_jon_stewart.gif

do you have enough to share with the group?

I'm gonna miss Jon

Carucci also reported that EJ looked the best, Cassel by far the worst, and Taylor just middling. I think the most significant part of that report is how God-awful Cassel was. As a veteran without athleticism, his primary attribute has to be accuracy and reading defenses. If he's weak on those two fronts he'll be gone. Very bad omen for his chances that he can't get it done in a safe, controlled environment.

i remember him stinking it up a couple years ago at the Ralph.. really bad. Not sure he makes it, frankly.

i remember him stinking it up a couple years ago at the Ralph.. really bad. Not sure he makes it, frankly.

It'll be a good confidence booster for our young QBs. "Hey! We beat out a guy who's actually had a couple good seasons in the league! We must be capable of doing this."

It'll be a good confidence booster for our young QBs. "Hey! We beat out a guy who's actually had a couple good seasons in the league! We must be capable of doing this."

I doubt either would look at beating a washed up Matt Cassel as a confidence booster at this point. The real confidence booster will hopefully come from Manuel or Taylor winning the job by looking consistently good against the Bills #1 defense in training camp.

I doubt either would look at beating a washed up Matt Cassel as a confidence booster at this point. The real confidence booster will hopefully come from Manuel or Taylor winning the job by looking consistently good against the Bills #1 defense in training camp.

Agreed.

They're not going to look consistently good against the 1st team defense, man. Not even the best in the league look consistently good against this D.

If they win the job by looking consistently better than Cassel, that should be enough to build some confidence, IMO.

They're not going to look consistently good against the 1st team defense, man. Not even the best in the league look consistently good against this D.

100% agree which is why I think it is wise for Rex to scale it back every now and again in camp as he did one day last week. Take a few of the first teamers out on D and see if Manuel, Cassel or Taylor is actually seeing, reading and reacting the right way. To look consistently good against a D that made Aaron Rodgers look pretty consistently bad? Tough ask for any Quarterback let alone the three we have!

100% agree which is why I think it is wise for Rex to scale it back every now and again in camp as he did one day last week. Take a few of the first teamers out on D and see if Manuel, Cassel or Taylor is actually seeing, reading and reacting the right way. To look consistently good against a D that made Aaron Rodgers look pretty consistently bad? Tough ask for any Quarterback let alone the three we have!

TBT I think that is one factor behind Rex's QB rotation. If they all get a chance to play against the #2 and #3 D, the coaches get a chance to see what they do with the opportunity.