Bills go 11-5 at least. Disagree? Bet me.

Gambling online is illegal. So no money will exchange hands.

My bet is the Bills win at least 11.

You want 10 or under? Name your bet. Cases of beer, public shaming, YouTube videos proclaiming your undying love for Tom Brady (or DCTom, either way). Name it.

For any of you who know me, I'm the ultimate Bills pessimist. So much so that the new extra point rule terrifies me, but if you look at this !@#$ing roster, coaching staff, and schedule and don't think we win 11, let me hear your bet.

I'll go first:

First one to disagree, I'll give up posting for a year if you do the same.

What kinda of loser on a Bills' board would bet against the Bills winning games? Oh, you would a few years ago. :) Thanks for manning up and paying your jelly beans. :)

And I love the new confidence. I;m just excited for the season and to see if a QB can emerge because we are much improved in coaching and the roster. Should be a fun season.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in. I'll go with under 11-5 and I want a four pack of DFH 90 minute IPA (available at your local Consumer's Beverage). I will give you that or an equivalent dollar amount of whatever beer you want should you win. If you're game, please respond.

Some people still aren't getting it. No $$ bets. Well, except for this one; $50 donation a charity of the winners choice.

I say 10 wins or less. Too many new faces all around.

A simple picture of a check being handed to a charity rep -or some other convincing reference should suffice.

I can't bet against you because (1) I love the optimism, and (2) I can't bet against my Bills.

But with all the uncertainty at QB and OL, I wouldn't make a similar bet.

To get to 11-5 or better, all the offensive linemen have to live up to our hopes and one of the QBs needs to step up and play better than he has before.

It's possible. But probable? I don't know.

Hype on this season is getting out of hand, especially for a team with nothing at QB..

10 wins would be amazing.

Yes, because teams never do anything with top tier defenses and mediocre QBs. zzzzzzzzz

19-0 Baby!

CBF

Willing to put super bowl tickets on it???

Damn this site just 10x more interesting. But seriously online gambling is baaaad.

EDIT: On a serious note I would buy super bowl tickets for you if they went 18-0 (pending 19-0) with you putting up something of way lesser value obviously

Edited by YattaOkasan

Disagree. Predict 10-6 and wildcard. Losses will be Dallas, miami, Ne, Cincy, Phil, KC

Bold prediction: Shady has 1,600 all purpose yards against Phil - can't lose that one! He may be a bit motivated.

Ooops... Wrong thread?

I think 10-6 and wild card is the best bet. Don't we have to be a game better than last year? But I have a hard time seeing 11-5 with the big question at QB.

It's actually quite the opposite

Reading compression (yes, I know that word does not mean what I think it means, but it's a favorite of mine) is not one of his strong suits. Matter of fact, I don't know if he has a strong suit.

Reading compression (yes, I know that word does not mean what I think it means, but it's a favorite of mine) is not one of his strong suits. Matter of fact, I don't know if he has a strong suit.

He thinks a strong suit is when he dresses up like Hans or Frans

It's actually quite the opposite

thats funny

He thinks a strong suit is when he dresses up like Hans or Frans

and now funnier

So many of you did not bet. its just pegulabills! Just predicted. thats not what this is about , is it?

can you legally ship beer across states these days?

But i cant bet against the Bills winning it all. i just cant.

actually i dont bet on them at all anymore.

back in the gambling days i would bet them to at least cover. everytime i did i would lose and so would they. so i stopped. Being so superstitious.

I honestly think play calling could get them 11 wins.

My gut says are going to change up enough each game and within the game, we will be very difficult to game plan. it will be chess at it finest. cant wait to study.

definitely getting NFL rewind this year again