Bills' Organized Team Activities Week 3: June 8-11

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@viccarucci: Rex Ryan: "It's safe to say that we won't have (our) LeBron @ QB. We may have LeBron @ DT & @ DE, but we don't have him @ QB."

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!

Edited by PromoTheRobot

@viccarucci

Rex Ryan: "It's safe to say that we won't have (our) LeBron @ QB. We may have LeBron @ DT & @ DE, but we don't have him @ QB."

After watching Wednesday's OTA practice, #Bills not only don't have "LeBron @ QB" as Rex said, but no one looks like a No. 1 ... or No. 2.

rex's jokes don't really do it for me. :-/

Edited by johnwalter

rex's jokes don't really do it for me. :-/

Installing new (especially NFL level) offenses take time. There's simply no way of getting around it and it will probably in all honesty take until about a few weeks into the season for them to feel comfortable with it. It took the Giants a while to learn their new offense last year.

Installing new (especially NFL level) offenses take time. There's simply no way of getting around it and it will probably in all honesty take until about a few weeks into the season for them to feel comfortable with it. It took the Giants a while to learn their new offense last year.

And when the games are for real, rookie DBs and LBs aren't going to be jumping on pass routes with the kind of impunity that practice engenders.

@JoeBuscaglia: Matt Cassel had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. That, and a bunch of other observations from #Bills OTAs http://t.co/PUk4kTuMHE

Is he moving to Australia? :bag:

Kyle Williams: "My Arrow's Pointing Up" (5:07)

The Bills defensive tackle talks about his impressions of rookie John Miller, the focus on stopping the run, and the role of Manny Lawson in this defense.

Charles Clay: "Looking Forward to a Big Year" (5:21)
The Bills tight end talks about learning the new offense in OTA's, developing chemistry with all of the quarterbacks, and having so many playmakers on offense.

6 OTA Observations - Wk 3
The final week of OTA practices saw no change in the three-man QB race, a lot of moving around for the skill position players on offense and a D-line that is already wreaking havoc.

Nickell Robey: "The Coverage is More Aggressive" (3:14)

The Bills cornerback talks about his role in the new defense, whether this scheme is better for him, and his thoughts on Ronald Darby.

Glad there are less tweets by the media and I hope it continues to lessen. Do we really need their every fleeting opinion as it occurs to them in real time? Sorry, but we don't. There is little to learn at this point, but a helluva lot to misconstrue.

GO BILLS!!!