Bills' Organized Team Activities Week 3: June 8-11

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He does like driving vehicles... Maybe he is making a Road Trip out of it.

Love the Road Trip !

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/audio/Sanjay-LalMost-competitive-guy-Ive-been-around/511ba8d7-4f7e-4b02-93d3-60bc68425ec2

Based only on this interview, I have become thoroughly convinced Sanjay Lal is psychopath.

Hopefully, he can turn our WR corps into a bunch of psychopaths too.

geez so much for the high road !

Does anyone know if the media will have access for mini-camp? These media blackout days really bum me out.

Does anyone know if the media will have access for mini-camp? These media blackout days really bum me out.

I fee the same way, but the less the rest of the world knows, the better.

if EJ throws a pick, but no one is there to see it, did it really happen? Does the "eye test" still exist if there are no eyes? And if it doesn't exist, Is it still undefeated on TSW or are the '72 Dolphins popping champagne? These are important questions. Edited by YoloinOhio

I think the lack of media access to OTAs has restored some semblance of sanity around here. Emphasis on some.

I think the lack of media access to OTAs has restored some semblance of sanity around here. Emphasis on some.

Yeah, BUT.. After the Mandatory Mini, there'll be nothing for a month of what should go down in team as history as one of the biggest offseasons' ever. We've seen SOOO much in just 5 months. Gonna be some serious withdrawals after next week..

F5