I seen you guys are practicing

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be fun to try an guess who Jimmy actually is. He has to be an established poster

here with Jimmy as his alias. My guess is "I eat crayons"

We have not heard from him in a while and have never really observed them in

the same room, er I mean post.

It would be fun to try an guess who Jimmy actually is. He has to be an established poster

here with Jimmy as his alias. My guess is "I eat crayons"

We have not heard from him in a while and have never really observed them in

the same room, er I mean post.

You smelt it, you dealt it.

Jimmy,

Happy belated birthday! I hope all is well!

I know Rex had success his first two years with the Jets, then bottomed out. Was it more because the GM didn't give him all the tools he needed (players, coaches, etc...) or did other teams figure out his style? Also, can you point out things that Rex did very well and things that weren't so good.

In regards to the Bills, they in fact hired a great coaching staff. I'm really excited to see what Greg Roman will do for the offense. Roman's offenses in SF were in the Top 5 the last three years as he ran a run heavy offense, which he will do with McCoy. No one here is expecting any of the Bills QB's to be a Top 10 QB, just an Alex Smith type QB (game manager who will not lose you the game). With having the #4 ranked defense and the #2 ranked special teams, I can see the Bills playing deep into January with all the talent they loaded up on offense: McCoy, Harvin, Watkins, Woods, Charles Clay, Jerome Felton, Fred Jackson. The Bills will surprise a lot of people in the NFL this year.

Gailey was a good OC and I wished the Bills had him here last year running the offense (just not the whole team). I'm glad Marrone is gone as he played an ultra-conservative offense.

Todd Bowles was a great DC for Arizona, so we'll see how he does as HC. I know people here in Buffalo questioned Mike Pettine and how well he would do as DC without Ryan before he came to the Bills, so we'll see how well Bowles does without Arians. Jets look to have a very impressive defense, but if you guys are going with Geno Smith, then you could finish like the Bills did last season 9-7 and missing the playoffs.

Jimmy,

P.S.: J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS...S-U-C-K SUCK SUCK SUCK!!!

Just busting your balls, but the Jets chant is annoying!

At least your not a jerk but you think to much. Rex got run because he is to much of a nice guy and that don't play in NYC. Simple as that. The new guy will get the job done period.

P.S. J-E-T-S Jets JEts JETS.

Does anyone here really believe Spags is a real person and not just a character?

Oh he is a character alright! He's just about got the character of a boiled potato! Ain't-cha Jimmy?!?!

Its funny that you notice that we are practicing, but trust me its not for the JETS. Remember we proved that we dont need to practice for the JETS since are players were buried in 7ft of snow and COULDN'T PRACTICE ALL WEEK LONG and we still beat the brakes off your team in a neutral stadium. So get back to us when your team isnt sitting in the basement of the AFC EAST.

Edited by Protocal69

At least your not a jerk but you think to much. Rex got run because he is to much of a nice guy and that don't play in NYC. Simple as that. The new guy will get the job done period.

Rex got run out because he's not a punk ass tough guy wannabe and therefore the Jersey Jest fan base couldn't relate to him.

James. I'm more of a senior member because of my age but I dont post often. But I see you are a Jet's fan so I think you are the kind of guy I used to deal with at lunch or recess during grammar school. Their was always a kid that butted into my business and I had to fix the problem. Don't make me fix this. I dont have the time or patients for you. Go Bills.

H

James. I'm more of a senior member because of my age but I dont post often. But I see you are a Jet's fan so I think you are the kind of guy I used to deal with at lunch or recess during grammar school. Their was always a kid that butted into my business and I had to fix the problem. Don't make me fix this. I dont have the time or patients for you. Go Bills.

H

Shots fired!

Great to have ya back Jim !

Callin out and making friends. all the same in the end.

enjoy your visits!

Jets might be on the rise.

Looking forward to the Season for sure. afc east aint no joke anymore. somebodies gotta take them Pats to the ground. and it's gonna happen this year.

btw

Happy belated Birthday !

Hating on the Jets is something we all can agree on. :beer:

Not me. I dont hate anyone.

wait. yes i do.

just not the Jetses.

H

And Tough Guy Howie reappears....

Jimmy, don't know you, but I hate the Jets... I also hate Howard... Just wanted to let you know that Howard is all blow... PM him for a good time...

Ok, thanks Jimmy! I hope it doesn't get too hot for you in your mothers basement. Maybe you could help set the over/under for which week Brandon Marshall has his 'episode' this season? Keep praying Jimmy it's only been 50 years for ' yous' and if there was one man to bring it home I'm sure it will be Gino. Good luck and pick up after yourself, your mother is getting old

welcome back bro!

you's in big trouble with johnny pitbull from the 11370.

get ahold of me write away and I mite be able to "call off the dogs" if you no what I mean. (for a price)

cheers.

If you are going to try and get under our skins, I would at least use proper grammar and spelling.

Thanks for checking in. Good luck this season

Missed one: "their" for "there" in the third line of the fifth (second to last) paragraph. Edited by dave mcbride

H

Do you have a safe mail route? Because I'd hate to have someone come up from behind and slams you into a window frame with iron bars around it. Your face looks like it bruises easily and you'd look like some kind of striped prune that runs it mouth a lot. That would be unfortunate. Watch your back when your delivering.

And how did you fix the problem with the lunch kid at school? Did you bring an extra pair of tighty whites in your Scoobly Doo thermos?

James You don't know the first thing about my mail route or my service to this country in the USPS. For 60 plus years me and guys I trained with in Brooklyn, Utica and Seneca Falls dealt with punks like you and your greaseball buddies. Cheap shots at our vehicles and wisecrack comments about our uniforms. Times have changed but not so much that I haven't noticed how !@#$s like you don't respect hard work and service to the country. I've had my share of battles as a kid and more recently when Nickie Ressetoni tried to argue how the Jets were gonna beat my Bills this year. Nickie and me (along with Shirl and his wife Marie) have coffee every Friday at Dunkin Donuts. Two months ago when he said this I walked outside with him and told him to take it back. he didn't so I took care of business right there next to his Buick lesabre. His stomach buckled because of the canoli he eats every day. Youre the same kind James. A smartass punk with no moral fiber. I was brought up on the Bills, oatmeal and Genessee 12 Horse. If I ever see you in my neighborhood we can continue this discussion with Nickie. Now go get a job and leave the true fans alone.

H

James You don't know the first thing about my mail route or my service to this country in the USPS. For 60 plus years me and guys I trained with in Brooklyn, Utica and Seneca Falls dealt with punks like you and your greaseball buddies. Cheap shots at our vehicles and wisecrack comments about our uniforms. Times have changed but not so much that I haven't noticed how !@#$s like you don't respect hard work and service to the country. I've had my share of battles as a kid and more recently when Nickie Ressetoni tried to argue how the Jets were gonna beat my Bills this year. Nickie and me (along with Shirl and his wife Marie) have coffee every Friday at Dunkin Donuts. Two months ago when he said this I walked outside with him and told him to take it back. he didn't so I took care of business right there next to his Buick lesabre. His stomach buckled because of the canoli he eats every day. Youre the same kind James. A smartass punk with no moral fiber. I was brought up on the Bills, oatmeal and Genessee 12 Horse. If I ever see you in my neighborhood we can continue this discussion with Nickie. Now go get a job and leave the true fans alone.

H

Your funny old man. Trust me you don't want no part of me snapping your forearms like they was pretzel sticks. I don't care about your uniform or not. How about I send my great uncle Sal over to see you? He was my Grandma Vincenzo's brother. He is 82 but I'm pretty sure he could take care of business. He doesn't get out much though. Maybe in the parking lot of the Jills game when they come to the city to play the Jets?

Edited by Jimmy Spagnola

Mr Spagnulo Howard went down to Tops for some things and left his membership writing page open. I want to respond to your message because you are a very mean football fan. My husband gave a lot to this city and country and his history shouldn't be made fun of. He stormed out of the house promising to be back and asked me to hose off the barbells and weights in the garage. I don't know what you have planned but I can say that your uncle Sal has little chance of doing anything hurtful to my husband. Howard is a dear man and he loves everything about the Bills. I would say something about you but I was brought up to say nothing at all if some greasy thug makes rude comments. Please dlete this message after you read it because I don't want Howard or my son Roger to see it. I suggest you apologise to Howard and let this little argument end because he gets real mean when people say things about the Bills.

No hard feelings

Shirly

A lot of stuff has happened since I been here. I logged in and somebody had sent me a note from my birthday saying Happy Birthday so thanks.

I read your practice topic and it looks like your quaterbacks stink like predicted. It is a quarterback league so good luck in the draft.

You guys got Rex and he is a cool dude even though he doesn't coach that good any more. But he is better than some of the guys you had before. We got Gailey but not for the top job but more for what he belongs in. And we now finally have a top notch head coach to go with our talent and big market team.

It is to bad for you guys that you has to be in the AFC East with a team that cheats and another big time team on the rise. I think if you was in the rust belt division or slum division or whatever they was gonna call that when they had the idea then you'd have a chance. Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Buffalo and Detroit I think it was. They could have called it the put me out of my misery division. With no QB on your team you have a chance to set the record for number of interceptions by Revis in one day. Maybe you can beat out the cheaters because Tommy Boy can't play against you this time. You're defense is good though too I gotta admit.

I have to laugh at your new owner spending all of this money thinking you guys can compete but he is at least trying. You just know some crap is going to happen to you again. And that is before the Jets defense treats you guys like a bunch of rag dolls. I hope you had your fun last year when the Jets were working there plan to get rid of Rex. My favorite play was that rookie getting caught from behind when he was showboating. He was lucky it wasn't me who caught him because I would have smacked him right in his face.

I hope everyone has been good I'm just checking in to be nice.

When's your trip back to boys town end ?