Over Under EJ Starts 3.5

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buffalo Rumblings posed a great question, EJ starts this season over/under at 3.5.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2015/5/21/8630421/over-under-ej-manuel-starts-3-5-games-buffalo-bills-2015

I'm still in the boat that he wins the job, so I'm clearly over.

What I didn't think of is that we have Glass Cassel as one of his competitors that most of the talking heads say will win the job. Even if he does win we can't just give up on EJ as he'll have to come off the bench and play well.

Tyrod Taylor is in the quick though if EJ struggles in back up duty, so 3.5 is tough over/under bet.

I will go with the under. Big time.

It's not just you. It seems as if quite a few players were dissatisfied with St. Doug's "leadership".

I was more referring to just ej. I forget if it was another video or phone interview where he said he did what he was told when playing referring to marrone.

Recent interview. ICYMI. EJ talks everything Bills. Confident dude.

OVER

Nice find there!

Manuel sounds like a cool, calm and collected man if that video. He aint a 23 year old rookie anymore, dude has grown up both physically and maturity wise. Doesn't mean anything of course other than the Bills players may be more receptive to seeing him as their QB to make a run at the playoffs and Superbowl this year.

Dang, if Manuel actually does become a solid franchise QB this year Doug Whaley will seriously start looking like a growing legend.

Nice find there!

Manuel sounds like a cool, calm and collected man if that video. He aint a 23 year old rookie anymore, dude has grown up both physically and maturity wise. Doesn't mean anything of course other than the Bills players may be more receptive to seeing him as their QB to make a run at the playoffs and Superbowl this year.

Dang, if Manuel actually does become a solid franchise QB this year Doug Whaley will seriously start looking like a growing legend.

Its not outside of the realm of possibilities.

Gotta like the kid. when he says life is not just about football. if hes good person hes a good person.

and he did take another shot. good for him because he does it with class.

Great link Hot !!

That is a great idea and you could resurrect the title of "NFL's fastest man." You do not need to just use Pro Bowl players. If you treat it like the dunk contest and make that the signature event with some prestige it would be great. You would need to run some time (maybe 4.35) to be eligible. You could seed them and do 2 person match races until there is 1 man left standing. It will be hard to get official times to qualify but if they can figure out a way that would be great.

Think after a 16 week injury filled season anyone wants to be officially timed? I'd venture you would need to tweak it so you don't get fans freaking out about how someone's lost .2 in the 40 since their combine run.