Over Under EJ Starts 3.5

Think after a 16 week injury filled season anyone wants to be officially timed? I'd venture you would need to tweak it so you don't get fans freaking out about how someone's lost .2 in the 40 since their combine run.

Maybe there is no official time that you need to be eligible. I just thought that it would be necessary for seeding. There may be other options.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice interview of EJ. I really want him to win the job; he's very likable. Also, not for nothing, but he really is one of the better looking qbs in the league. If he were to excel, he'd probably wind up in some ads ...

We'll see if he can step up and take it. I still think Cassel wins it.

Maybe there is no official time that you need to be eligible. I just thought that it would be necessary for seeding. There may be other options.

They've ALL lost time off of their 40s, especially right after the end of a 16 game season. They're all banged up.

I'm going under. I get the sense that they love Tyrod Taylor. TT & EJ are competing to compete with MC. IMO, it is a 3 horse race with MC getting a 1st round bye b/c they think that he is the safest. If 1 of those other 2 perform at his level the job is theirs.

My suspicion is that EJ starts every game in which he is healthy or he does not make a start this year. If EJ or TT gets yanked they go to Cassel. If MC gets yanked they go to whichever one of the young guys won.

I think you have it spot on.

Over. I do not think EJ had competent coaching first two years and competent coaching will make the difference. Unfortunately for EJ there is no way to get back those two years and with the front office as well as coaching staff need to look at him as having a two year contract and third year option which is a blockade. If EJ thinks he has a future he should work on mechanics with an outside team (heard he was working with an ex-NFL player but did not impress me) like Kouandjio did with a specialized school AND needs to make clear to Bills he knows first two years were not up to par and is willing to negotiate an incentive based extension as soon as he is able to.

Maybe Jimbo can take some time to work with him; he showed him a lot of support early in career.