Kraft speaks

I’m starting to wonder if some of these posters are just undercover Jets fans who are gleefully stirring the pot…

If this were Poland in 1943 he just watched Brady get on the train and didn't protest. F him.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m starting to wonder if some of these posters are just undercover Jets fans who are gleefully stirring the pot…

If this were Poland in 1943 he just watched Brady get on the train and didn't protest. F him.

TWO Hitler references. Wow. Also, I think Kraft is Jewish, which makes it worse.

If this were Poland in 1943 he just watched Brady get on the train and didn't protest. F him.[/size]

Jets Fans wouldn't know how to join the forum. So it's not that.

Haha, what a joke. It's the same as guys like ARod who denied they were on steroids and threaten to sue. Then push comes to shove and they back off they claims.

New England Guilty Liars.

Clemens and Bonds too!

I thought I'd get sick of the Patriots forum after 20 pages. Nope.

Agreed! And, this whole fiasco, I am not sick of it at all. Usually I would be with any scandal. BUT, this is hilarious!!! They all think they are so smart and the rest of the planet is dumb!! I love it !!

I sent a very harsh email. I hope someone gives it to Kraft, that piece of ****.

This Sucks. I am beyond pissed.

Really unsure why they spent the last week defending themselves to do this....

Poor Brady, I would have to assume he is angry right now. We will probably never know. But if I was him I'd retire or demand a trade. Luckily for him, I am sure he is much more level headed.

As for me, I have invested so much energy into this team. All I wanted was ONE superbowl victory to shut the haters up about spygate. And hear we are, cheaters forever. And I know, I should not care what people think, but I don't live in Boston, or New England anymore. I get **** [this was all caps by the way.] from people NON STOP here in Florida, I cant even go to a sports bar and watch my team play in peace with out being taunted and there I am constantly trying to defend them. Maybe I take this game to seriously. But no more, never again. I am DONE. I will support TOM BRADY and defend him until the end. As for the Patriots as a whole, nope. Robert Kraft doesn't care about defending his brand, and now neither do I.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

So, can see it in 4 years from now. BB and TB are both gone,mthe Pats dive into mediocrity and outright suckitude, stadium looks like It did pre Kraft ownership, half empty. cause those bandwagon fans are jumping right off,mane now they have their excuse.

Anyone else wonder what deal he cut with Kraft on Brady?

This Sucks. I am beyond pissed.

Really unsure why they spent the last week defending themselves to do this....

Poor Brady, I would have to assume he is angry right now. We will probably never know. But if I was him I'd retire or demand a trade. Luckily for him, I am sure he is much more level headed.

As for me, I have invested so much energy into this team. All I wanted was ONE superbowl victory to shut the haters up about spygate. And hear we are, cheaters forever. And I know, I should not care what people think, but I don't live in Boston, or New England anymore. I get **** from people NON STOP here in Florida, I cant even go to a sports bar and watch my team play in peace with out being taunted and there I am constantly trying to defend them. Maybe I take this game to seriously. But no more, never again. I am DONE. I will support TOM BRADY and defend him until the end. As for the Patriots as a whole, nope. Robert Kraft doesn't care about defending his brand, and now neither do I.

fresnostatealum said:
But if you want it to fuel your anger so you can keep making redundant posts about this and further drive up your already ridiculously high post count, knock yourself out. Have fun being so mad.
Response:
"Anger has nothing to do with it. And neither does my post count. It's ammunition, whether you like it or not. It's ammunition, whether I like it or not. As I noted, I've seen it used already.

Now, since you're just demonstrated that you're nothing but a troll, off with you."

Oh Lord, I think I just pissed myself laughing. I've got to stop looking at that board...

Edited by Lurker

So, can see it in 4 years from now. BB and TB are both gone,mthe Pats dive into mediocrity and outright suckitude, stadium looks like It did pre Kraft ownership, half empty. cause those bandwagon fans are jumping right off,mane now they have their excuse.

Anyone else wonder what deal he cut with Kraft on Brady?

I'm hoping it's the opposite -- Goodell showed Kraft** the real smoking gun and let him know he'd look like a buffoon if that came out.

Anyone who thinks Brady* is going to reveal any new information during his appeal is foolish. Goodell will uphold the suspension, and then the NFLPA will decide whether to take it to the courts. Even then, they'll only argue that Goodell should have not been allowed to serve as arbitrator, which is not arguing the case on its merits. This could go in circles until the NFLPA "wins" a decision that says a neutral arbitrator has to hear Brady*'s appeal.

That's how this is going to go down.

I'm hoping it's the opposite -- Goodell showed Kraft** the real smoking gun and let him know he'd look like a buffoon if that came out.

Anyone who thinks Brady* is going to reveal any new information during his appeal is foolish. Goodell will uphold the suspension, and then the NFLPA will decide whether to take it to the courts. Even then, they'll only argue that Goodell should have not been allowed to serve as arbitrator, which is not arguing the case on its merits. This could go in circles until the NFLPA "wins" a decision that says a neutral arbitrator has to hear Brady*'s appeal.

That's how this is going to go down.

So, can he play if he decides to litigate?

If Brady's only excuse at the appeal is that he got more games than the original ray rice suspension Goodell will simply respond that he got the rice suspension wrong. Brady has to come up with something to show his suspension is too much and I don't think he can do it. He can't go in there with the....I'm the best ever lower my suspension.

fresnostatealum said:
But if you want it to fuel your anger so you can keep making redundant posts about this and further drive up your already ridiculously high post count, knock yourself out. Have fun being so mad.
Response:
"Anger has nothing to do with it. And neither does my post count. It's ammunition, whether you like it or not. It's ammunition, whether I like it or not. As I noted, I've seen it used already.

Now, since you're just demonstrated that you're nothing but a troll, off with you."

Oh Lord, I think I just pissed myself laughing. I've got to stop looking at that board...

Mind if I use that?